Community > Posts By > missourigal1954

missourigal1954's photo
Fri 08/18/17 10:50 PM
i am disabled with degenerative disk disease and also degenerative S.I. disease.i walk with a cane and sometimes walk with a walker around my house.
it just hurts that men won,t accept me with my disability.i guess it takes a very special man to date and eventualy take care of her.

missourigal1954's photo
Sat 08/05/17 04:12 PM
ARE THERE ANY MEN ON HERE INTERESTED IN FAMILY HISTORY AND GENEALOGY?

missourigal1954's photo
Wed 03/22/17 07:07 AM
hi my name is carla and i would like to know
what men have against disabled women? just curious!whoa

missourigal1954's photo
Thu 03/02/17 01:47 AM
i have degenerative disk disease,i walk with a cane,for balance.i have a dog an 8 year old keeshond/chow.the degenerative disk disease is in my neck,back and in my sacroiliac joints.i am a family genealogist and historian and down to earth country girl.may i ask why men don,t want to date women who are disabled? i also don,t drive.i,m seeking men who are interested in family genealogy and history and who likes dogs.i like to go fishing and swimming,flea markets. i crosspost huskies that are in kill shelters to rescues so that they can go to rescues before they are killed,i also crosspost chows,keeshonds,and all spitz breeds,this is what i do to spend my time.i also like arts&crafts.well,i hope i,ll hear from you,
kind regsrds,
carla&yogi

missourigal1954's photo
Fri 12/02/16 11:23 AM
just letting everyone know that i,m disabled on SSI i have degenerative disk disease
i do not drive and i also have cataracts on both eyes.i have a dog he is an 8 year old keeshond/chow/german spitz.i,m just being honest and upfront with my disability.i live in springfield,missouri.
kind regards,
carla&yogi

missourigal1954's photo
Sat 09/28/13 08:56 PM
hello
i am 59 and live in springfield,missouri with my dog a two year old keeshond/chow/wolfspitz.
i am a family genealogist and historian.i enjoy fishing,swimming,museums,miniature golf,arts&crafts,flea markets,swap meets.i also enjoy traveling.i am looking for someone who shares my interests.you may contact me cjpage1954 at gmail dot com