matutum63's photo
Sun 10/25/15 12:01 PM
hahahahaha now show what a woman looks like hahahahahahahaha

matutum63's photo
Sun 10/25/15 12:01 PM
hahahahaha now show what a woman looks like hahahahahahahaha

matutum63's photo
Sun 10/25/15 11:58 AM
this isn't adultfriendfinders- or craigslist- but then again depends on what you are looking for-???

matutum63's photo
Sun 10/25/15 11:56 AM
maybe tell us why you got divorced ? Maybe to think your hot stuff- who knows- try being friendly- to label your self out of reach I wouldn't give u a second look- you sound to egotisticalbiggrin

matutum63's photo
Sun 10/25/15 11:48 AM
at a certain age kids can request to stay with dad- consult a divorce attorney- alimony depends on how long you were married to her- different laws in every state

matutum63's photo
Sun 10/25/15 11:44 AM
most people will not pull their weight- I have only 2 people where I live that come over to my house- the rest can go pound salt

matutum63's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:14 AM

Dude you attract younger women, what is the problem? Like you I am attracted to women my age or slightly older. The problem that most of them that I meet on here tend to be mean, judgemental and you cannot make them happy. There may be exceptions but I do not know. Ironically when I do get a woman under thirty contacts me, I always go Huh!!
I'm afraid I have to agree

matutum63's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:11 AM

Trump has established firmly that he still pretends that the whole "Birther" insanity was and is valid.

His trick response of saying that it isn't up to him to correct the lies of people who support him, unfortunately indicates to me, that he has no intention of leading a government based on facts and logic, but instead will try to play into the existing assumptions of anyone willing to vote for him, so that he can gain the power to do other things he wants to do.

Granted, this is the most Republican thing about his candidacy (the bulk of the rest of the GOP power structure opposes most of his proposals), but it's not a good one.
the birther insanity isn't insane- my family has lived in Hawaii since 1934- we know the difference between a certificate of live birth which Obama first offered as his birth certificate and a long form birth certificate wich showed he was an African American in 1962- blacks were called negroes - how many different of his birth certificate did he offer up I found at least 3 different versions- He is an American due to his mother- he doesn't meet the residence quals to be president- look up Obama's biological father

matutum63's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:06 AM

First of all, the only person who knows what is in Obama's heart is Obama. It isn't Trump's job to correct that kind of thinking. Numerous clowns have said outrageous things on CNN without being corrected including the commentators themselves.

It's just a CNN hatchet job.

but we can know if there is evidence of what religion he practices, which is not MUSLIM

and we can have social responsibility if we are running to be a community leader, to correct people who put out the notion that certain religions should be seen as enemy in a country that prides itself on 'constitutional' rights like the practice of religion,,,,
That my dear is an illusion put on by the govt- mom and apple pie is an illusion- I love my country but we have been dupped

matutum63's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:04 AM

I agree, AT THIS POINT, it would be scandal for him to be muslim JUST BEAUSE he has so explicity stated time and time that he is christian

but the point still stands,, someone with some class would correct a false assumption, in this case the two false assumptions

about the presidents religion
and about the negative context being applied within the assumption about muslims

I'm surprised that people still assume things about Muslims. Read the Koran- that will tell people what Muslims believe- I have lived in a Muslim country- as far as Obama the research tells all- Obama is a known lier- (sp), why would anyone vote for a man who has hidden his birth records- school records- college records- had to give up his liscense to practice law- ???

matutum63's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:56 AM

Did any of them, at least promise to fire all of the welfare recipients?
there is a certain % of people who feel entitled to do nothing. Another % of the people who can't do anything. What would you suggest ?/

matutum63's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:31 AM
about looking up what a World Heritage Site is?

matutum63's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:31 AM
about looking up what a World Heritage Site is?

matutum63's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:25 PM
I liked driving by myself- didn't like being distracted- only time I got lonely was driving- had time to think- other wise it was drive- eat sleep- waving

matutum63's photo
Wed 08/26/15 09:18 AM
having a six pack won't get you any with brains

matutum63's photo
Wed 08/26/15 09:15 AM
As a Northern Cheyenne I don't have to look very far- humans have always treated each other with no respect- people have a very hard time with not being selfish- self-centered- greedy ect- and pushing their " I'm smarter than you" attitude upon others-

matutum63's photo
Wed 08/26/15 09:08 AM
I needed a good out burst of a laugh- thanks drinks

matutum63's photo
Wed 08/26/15 09:08 AM
I needed a good out burst of a laugh- thanks drinks

matutum63's photo
Wed 08/26/15 09:03 AM
as long as you can just stay best friends then it doesn't matter what she or he does with other people- all there is is a best friend relationship-

matutum63's photo
Wed 08/26/15 08:51 AM
love just happens- things just click- most problems that appear are from other people trying to drag me into their situation,

Previous 1 3