Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 09/17/22 12:22 AM
they will ideally be south or southwest of the place that you hope to comfortable in, unless you live where 6in of foam insulation has been applied, you will be able to see how much that shade is saving you. This place is, well I should say was the edge of the post oak aka ,white oak forest, that is DFW area better yet I35W has been called yhe edge of the desert asnling a s I can 1966...
loss of trees and increased water and surface water ( only 1 natural lake in TX, deep East TX). the added water has increased the humidity, can't have wild grass 2-3 ft tall fire hazard, every tree from almost every where here cut down,. and now it's hotter??? no shade nowhere and a bunch of watering nahnahs to make the humidity go up besides all of the hot rocks and steel baking and sharing the no shade bake .. global warming here is not as complicated as they try to make w co2 laa Dee daaa. it's nonshade surface water and a things roasting in the sun all day, hundreds of thousands of square miles itnhasnto be by now s of DFW to just n of Denton cut down mowed down with something wet were they don't have asphalt concrete or cars to bake and bake and bake all the hot mfr you can take all summer long
w out any shade
what a grumpy old fart inam

no photo
Sat 09/10/22 07:44 PM
e=mc^2. if something/someone has energy, then , they CAN NOT be destroyed, THEY WILL be transformed into ,???? gravity? light? all energy?? they will stiil continue to be, just not in a form that most of us can recognize,. or science is wrong

I remember seeing experiment that was supposedly repeated many times where one body with mass was placed right next to a second body with mass, the 2 where then separated by thousands of miles, the mass 1 was manipulated in some manner and mass 2 while only being observed showed an observed change at the moment mass 1was manipulated

science is on the edge of proving religious thought and real scientists know that only know what they can prove all else is speculation NOT FACT. Science has show a way or paths that lead to religious ideas about life love and more