Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 10/06/22 05:19 AM
I wish people would read the bio on profiles instead of just liking and moving on to the next profile. It's a personal choice not to become involved personally with females that smoke. I have lost count of the amount of times ladies contact me without reading my bio in which I have expressed my wishes for them not to be a smoker. It's so frustrating and su h a waste of both parties time.

no photo
Sun 09/11/22 02:06 AM
Being a gentleman these days is seldom seen as a vertue or personal quality. Its all about looks and status these days it seems. People are not looking for a person persay, they are looking for a image, or a dream they have. They no longer look for decency,respect, kindness. Their interests are holidays, scandal, royality and celebrity. They are sheeple in my opinion, no mind of their own or charecter. They follow instead of leading their own path of life and they try to emulate others lives. I blame so called social media. It has caused more problems than enough in this life and blocked out the reality of living. Gentlemanly traits are wasted in todays world and the enviroment humanity has built for itself. Profanity is the norm the selfish im alright jack attitude sod you rules. Good luck in your search for a "true gentleman". I would not hold your breath.