Edited by Sidcoolman1989 on Sat 10/05/13 10:25 AM
what are your turn ons?? don't be shy, be honest and answer
:banana: drinker blushing

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 10:22 AM
I am wearing a t-shirt and a jean

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 10:18 AM
brian with money u can have everything, u can buy anything, u can sleep with the most beautiful hoes...

but u can't be happy unless u r satisfied with ur life.

satisfaction comes, where there is love, respect, money and sex in the life

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 10:13 AM
can u run a relationship if u r nt satisfied with a person...
I guess no..

then what is the purpose if u ain't happy with that person

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 10:08 AM
yeah, felt it
it hurts a lot

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:44 AM

Rank ordering is foolish as all four are necessary and one does not preclude or exclude another.This is a poorly thought up question...

Sure they are all interrelated. But in spite of that, ppl can prioritize. Could make for interesting conversation too, i.e. why would someone feel money is more important than self respect. Or love.
Again gonna post Maslow's hierarchy, :tongue:

damn man again an hierarchy. I guess u r a fan of this MASLOW

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:41 AM
that one is pretty good
drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:39 AM
If I see a hot girl, I would surely take a glance of her beauty

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:36 AM

i stay cool. cuz looks can be deceiving. haahahhaha... inner beauty has to count.. and i sincerely mean that

come on.... try to enjoy life, and people ... :)

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:29 AM
have ur purpose of joining this site completed or
not

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:21 AM
which file u want to delete

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:08 AM
:wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 07:50 AM

As for your first question: depends on how the situation came to be, your own norms and values, your culture, religion and so on.
Basically no one can answer that question for someone else. I don't think there's a straightforward answer anyway.

human needs can make them do anything.... I think so, whether it is love, money or sexual needs

Kind of depends on your personal growth, psyche etc. If you allow emotions to rule your life, you might be in for quite a roller-coaster ride.
We don't have to deny or suppress our feelings, but feelings are not the same as emotions.
Emotions are very strong, overwhelm you, can sweep you of your feet (think anger, always a good example). Emotions tend to get you out of your personal centre, disconnect you from your inner strength, wisdom and knowledge. They basically take over your brain.
Feelings on the other hand do the direct opposite. They enhance the connection with your centre, your inner knowing and strength.

If your interested, Google it in your own language. Difficult subject material.

You also may want to look at Maslow's Hierarchy (psychology). The pyramid has tiers. You cannot go to the next tier up unless the needs from the one underneath it are being met.
So the bottom tier is about basic things everyone needs to survive. Once those needs are met, you are open for the needs in the next tier. Once you've achieved those, the third tier will become important and so on.
Once you've gotten to a tier, let's say the 4th one, it is possible suddenly find yourself back in the first. For instance if you lose a loved one, get divorced, have a serious accident etc. These things may affect you in such a way that you (temporarily) find yourself in that first tier again.
After all life's dynamic :)

So if you're obsessed with money, sex or whatever, it might be time to do some soul-searching.

sorry, bt I don't like reading big posts, I would like if u make me understand it but in simple and short

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 07:44 AM

Rank ordering is foolish as all four are necessary and one does not preclude or exclude another.This is a poorly thought up question...

u r wrong here man
everybody has some preferences in their life.
the same way everybody has preferences of these things in their life

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 07:20 AM
what is the order of preference for you
1. love
2. sex
3. money
4. self respect