no photo
Fri 10/04/13 10:33 PM
seems just I can't get someone who is from my place, country

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 10:32 PM
u seems happy

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 10:18 PM
hahaha........ waiting for the person till he/she breaks ur trust.
nt agreed.

love the person, on whom u can believe that he/she won't cheat on u

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 10:13 PM

nice guys were all dead..what's left are zombies who just wanna bite you.^_^

I agree that today, people are living for their lust. they just want to have sex with more than 1 person.
but there r nice people in the world. they r always around us, but we don't know there worth unless we lose them.

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 10:10 PM

I've been on this site on and off for a few years now and i'm yet to meet someone genuine. So why does it have to be so hard? Has anyone had any luck on here? Wanna share stories or tips?

Hi! Based on my experience, Ive been here since January.. A lot of guys messages.. nudges.. etc.. But theres this guy I met February, whom I felt easy to talk with.. His first message started it all.And we were able to know more about each other as days, weeks and months passed by.. After being separated for two years.. This was the time I felt my heart beat again.. I can feel he made me very special and important.. I felt love again..
It was on the third month I found out he lied a lot of things to me.. I was hurt.. really hurt.. I cried.. I got a lot of sleepless nights.. I was on my having my decision of listening to him, and weighed things out.. And give him another chance.. And I did give him another chance.. In a long distance relationship like ours.. sometimes misunderstanding really happens, but that depends on how you resolve it.. Now, we are on another trial again.. Im taking it positively now. Coz it might be on a purpose of making us or breaking us.. But we are still holding on with each other.. I cant say that ours was a "real successful one" coz we havent proved it yet.. But if you are destined with each other.. FAte will take its course.. Its all on "DESTINY".. and the two of you work it out..
Maybe on a ratio of 20, there's 2 real guy .. Goodluck :)

hmmmm...... destiny, u know that's the thing. we get what is destined in our life. we experience good people and wrong people in the life, good situations and bad situations in life. but we should not leave hope for a good, bright next day.
there are nice people in the world. but it is destined when and where they will enter into ur world.
so keep on putting efforts and 1 day u will find someone nice, who will treat u right, and love u the way u want

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 09:51 PM
really nice lines....
thanx for posting this poem

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 09:42 AM
yo bro

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 01:29 AM
hi this is siddharth, from DELHI
i want some good friends with whom i can have some fun,

no photo