Community > Posts By > SoilSymmetry

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:43 PM
i like AIC

Them Bones, Rooster, Angry Chair, Dam That River, Man in the box, We Die young, God Smack

Dirt is an amazing album

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:38 PM

agreed.....kse is killer....fun live show too pitchfork

expecially with Mike D's funny ****ing comments throughout the show.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:37 PM
cant say i like Primus.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:30 PM

hellyeah is good, metallica has lost whatever edge they had, so i will stick to the older stuff. slipknot, disturbed all fo them rock. maiden is deff one of the greats

i hate slipknot, but disturbed is a decent rock band.

i also hate hellyeah because that seemed to be the album that was always played when certain people in my family were doing cocain and destroying our house. sorry for teh rant, lol.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:24 PM
i enjoy LOG a lot...not the best band in the world but i enjoy a lot of their tunes. Randy Blyth is a horrible vocalist though

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:07 PM
lol yeah, but i do respect in flames a deal. i love the musical aspect of the band, but the vocals i could pass on.

if you like melodic death metal like soilwork and in flames check out Scar Symmetry...my favorite band. my user name is actually a mix between SOILwork and scar SYMMETRY.

i dont like Dillinger Escape plan...i really LIKE (not love) Between the buried and me. Selkies is an amazing song. never got into SYL.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:44 PM
never got into inflames or meshuggah...i love clutch though...catchy riffs and awesome singing.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:45 PM
my fav katatonia album is Viva Emptiness. thats awesome you got to see Opeth, i've heard they put on a killer live show. yeah i like warrant, im a big fan of 80's rock and glam/hair metal.

i've heard of all those bands you've posted...and i dont really like the Wolfbiker album...thats not really my style but Cheney Cant Quite Riff Like Helmet's Page Hamilton is a good song.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:41 PM
one of kse's best songs.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:22 AM
i agree with the ''cant stand mainstream rock'' guy. even though i do like a few rock bands, the ones on the radio all day long are garbage.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:00 AM
any metal fans on here?

some of my favorite metal bands are:

Scar Symmetry, Soilwork, Metallica, Deadlock, Fear Factory,Pantera, Black Sabbath, Warrant, Anthrax, Katatonia, Deja Vu, Opeth, Motorhead, Deicide, Power Quest, Arthemis, Disarmonia Mundi, Killswitch Engage, Divine Heresy, Decapitated, Van Canto, Dying Fetus, Angtoria, Motley Crue, Lacuna Coil, Candiria, Tesla (more rock than metal), Warrell Dane, Dokken,Jon Oliva's Pain, Nevermore, Suffocation, Volbeat, Sonata Arctica, Crystal Ball, Sabaton, Raintime, Cannibal Corpse, A Dark Halo, Novembers Doom, Metalium, Lamb of God, Leaves Eyes, Iron Maiden, Korpiklaani, Fozzy, Britny Fox, Flaw, Evergray, Dark Age, Charon, Catamenia, Poison, Sturm Und Drang, Rebel Meets Rebel, Ozzy...

basically i listen a lot of metal. i do enjoy a lot of classic rock like Hendrix, Zep, Deep Purple...and i even like some ''Jukebox'' oldies from the 40's and up.

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:42 AM
anyone here from LCH?

any ladies in the house?

SoilSymmetry's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:35 AM
i love the ''Wheel of Fortune'' Episode. i also enjoyed the episode where butters frooze cartman so he wouldnt have to wait for the Wii.