Community > Posts By > KentuckyGal

KentuckyGal's photo
Thu 04/14/11 05:22 PM
Sorry All...I'm not good with links. Just copy and Paste it. Funny Video. Well worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXIlwoUMNE&feature=related

btw....i really do like cats.

KentuckyGal's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:42 AM
Dammit....those were some of my best lines!

Seriously...that is perfect for me right now. lol

KentuckyGal's photo
Fri 04/08/11 06:13 AM

Hey what happened to mingle1?

I've always wondered that!!! lol

KentuckyGal's photo
Fri 04/01/11 10:25 AM
I thought we could all post our April Fools Jokes here.

I put the blue screen of death as the background on my boss' computer. Then I hid the Icons. So all she saw was the wording. Unfortunately, she didn't freak out as I expected. But she laughed for about ten minutes...as she tried to 'close the program'. teehee

KentuckyGal's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:38 AM
Ever said something that didn't come out the way you meant it?

I'm a tax accountant, and this time of year....it feels like my brain is fried. So my co-worker thought she'd be cute. She made me cupcakes...and iced them so that they looked like brains.

I loved them, and happily admitted that I needed a new brain. But I couldn't eat all nine of them. So I started offering them to anybody. That afternoon, the copier repair guy came by. He's the sort of smart guy that it's fun to joke with. The first thing that i said when I say him was...

"Would you like a brain?"

Poor guy thought I was insulting him. lol

KentuckyGal's photo
Mon 03/28/11 06:12 AM
Jeremy Irons, Yule Brenner (all time fav!)

And Katherine Moennig

KentuckyGal's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:18 AM
So my family is all Christian....

And when they heard about the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan the said that it was "God putting his food down". So basically God did that? But they were joking and just in awe of 'his' power.

Then they heard a story about a Truck Driver who survived the Tsunami b/c it couldn't move his truck (unlike the other cars flying by him). And that was God's Miracle. So God saved one person while killing dozens of others?

How can people honestly love a God that they see as doing such horrible things? Sometimes I get scared thinking that all my research into paganism is going send me to hell. But then I hear **** like this, and I am glad I do not believe in such a horrible god. At this point I'm not sure what I believe. But it sure as hell isn't that!!!

(sorry to any I offend...but I just needed to vent a little)

KentuckyGal's photo
Fri 03/04/11 02:45 PM
Just out of curiosity....what type of psychic phenomena?

KentuckyGal's photo
Mon 02/21/11 03:25 PM
I have some questions about Tarot Readings. I bought my first tarot deck this weekend (Rider-Waite). I've been using it a bit, and I really enjoy it. Plus the cards are interesting to look at.

1)It calls for a significator(sp?) card which should represent the asker. I was doing these readings for myself. I just don't really understand how to pick this card. I chose the 4 of cups, because I feel like i'm at a personal crossroads, and I don't like my choices. Should I use this all the time? What significance does this card have, b/c it isn't used in the actual reading?

2)In your experience, how literal should we take the readings?

3)How should I interpret a card that doesn't really make sense in the context it's put into?

Thanks.

KentuckyGal's photo
Fri 02/04/11 01:43 PM
Hi! Thanks everyone for your comments. I really appreciate the insight. I definitely want to research paganism more because every pagan I meet tells me something different. Yesterday I down loaded and started reading the Witches' Bible. I really enjoyed the simplicity of the laws it described. I haven't gotten to the rituals yet, but I hope to be ready for the Spring Equinox.

KentuckyGal's photo
Fri 02/04/11 12:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

Check it out! This is adorable!

KentuckyGal's photo
Fri 02/04/11 12:08 PM
Hi UK! I've been following the jokes for sometime. And I really appreciate your humor. I always enjoy reading your jokes. Thanks for the fun!

KentuckyGal's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:44 PM
Edited by KentuckyGal on Thu 02/03/11 04:48 PM

Now that you know your not a christian you can actually find a fullfilling direction....just takes time. Is strange to let go of the old belief system and embrace a new.
Losing the 'salvation theory' is the best way to free yourself from dogma and find a good path.
Keep asking questions

:thumbsup:

That was the worst part. Everything is so entrenched in me. But at this point I'd rather burn in hell because I felt at peace during my life then spend the rest of my life hating myself and my life for the sake of a religion. IT IS STUPID!

-of course now that I'm opening up to other ideas, I realized that 'hell' is just a way to scare people into giving to the church.

Anyway I'd really like to talk to pagans about where to start reading about neo-pagan religions. I have a book on Druidry, and a lot of it sound great. I just really feel like I should read a lot before settling on something. Still I've been 'browsing' for a while, and I definitely feel like I'm in the right area.

KentuckyGal's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:57 PM
I am looking to chat with neopagans. Especially, Druid or Wicca. I don't want you to think that I'm out to criticize. Because I am not! I have finally admitted to myself that I am NOT a christian, but that sort-of leaves me feeling like I have no direction.

I have been researching neopagan faiths, and they greatly appeal to me. But I have some very direct questions. If you are willing to chat then please contact me.

Thanks.
KentuckyGal

KentuckyGal's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:25 PM
Edited by KentuckyGal on Wed 07/29/09 07:26 PM
Versailles! Yippie, someone from this area of KY.

----

oops. I didn't mean to post that twice. frustrated

KentuckyGal's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:25 PM
Versailles! Yippie, someone from this area of KY.

KentuckyGal's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:17 PM
LOL bigsmile

Oh yes! I'm RICH!

KentuckyGal's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:15 PM
Ok, so I was on this site almost 24/7....even met up with a few people. But everyone just wanted to play games. Seriously, at this point I just want to get out of the house and meet people. It doesn't have to be love, or hell even a date. But a conversation with something other than my cat would be WONDERFUL!!!

KentuckyGal's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:40 PM
I've said 'Coke' all my life. It drove me nuts when I went to college. They had Pepsi machines. I'd ask my roommate if she wanted 'a coke', and she'd freak out thinking they had new machines.

KentuckyGal's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:40 PM
I've said 'Coke' all my life. It drove me nuts when I went to college. They had Pepsi machines. I'd ask my roommate if she wanted 'a coke', and she'd freak out thinking they had new machines.

Previous 1 3