Community > Posts By > OpioidFloyd

OpioidFloyd's photo
Wed 11/09/22 05:12 AM
I started off with 4 non blonds singing “What’s up” and followed that with Afroman singing “because I got high” next sugar ray with “Fly “ (featuring Super Cat version ) after all that OMC “How Bizarre “ Otis Redding “sitting on the dock of the Bay” I felt like just out of respect for the millions of brain cells I just destroyed with 3 really deep hits from the bong I will play “killing me softly “ the remake by the Fugees .you pick what follows my Mingle 2 friends choose wisely young grasshoppers !

OpioidFloyd's photo
Wed 11/09/22 05:12 AM
I started off with 4 non blonds singing “What’s up” and followed that with Afroman singing “because I got high” next sugar ray with “Fly “ (featuring Super Cat version ) after all that OMC “How Bizarre “ Otis Redding “sitting on the dock of the Bay” I felt like just out of respect for the millions of brain cells I just destroyed with 3 really deep hits from the bong I will play “killing me softly “ the remake by the Fugees .you pick what follows my Mingle 2 friends choose wisely young grasshoppers !