Community > Posts By > pokepox

pokepox's photo
Wed 09/10/14 01:14 PM
I use cinnamon chips in place of chocolate. Ive also experimented with different extracts and found that while vanilla is the best, orange tastes almost as good.

pokepox's photo
Wed 09/10/14 01:08 PM
Ingredients
4 tbs flour
4 tbs sugar
2 tbs cocoa
1 egg
3 tbs milk
3 tbs oil
3 tbs chocolate chips (optional)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions
1. Add the dry ingredients in a large coffee mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chips (if using) and vanilla extract and mix again.
2. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but dont be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and either tip out onto a plate or enjoy directly out of the mug.

pokepox's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:23 PM
What are good ways to boost confidence & self esteem? I continually find myself falling all over myself to think of something to say. By the time that I do, the oportunity has passed and the lady is gone. Any tips are helpful. spock

pokepox's photo
Tue 03/11/14 07:19 PM
Im a straight forward 23 year old guy. Need someone to hang & chat with that lives close by. Interested, Message me.

pokepox's photo
Fri 03/07/14 05:21 PM
happy hello. If any 1 likes what they hear shoot me a message.

pokepox's photo
Thu 03/06/14 08:28 PM
Try it and tell me what you think. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts

pokepox's photo
Wed 03/05/14 08:56 AM
I'm a decent honest guy looking for a nice girl. I'm 5'5'' 150 lbs and fiercely loyal. I'm who you see holding doors, offering coats, pulling out chairs, and stuff of that nature. I love to cuddle close to that special someone.

pokepox's photo
Thu 02/27/14 07:01 AM
Edited by pokepox on Thu 02/27/14 07:01 AM
yes make sure the sausage completely wraps around the jalapenio. & make sure the jalapenios are a decent size.

pokepox's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:49 PM
happy To all readers
I don't just write poetry I also write fanfiction. If there are any readers out there plz msg me. hope your enjoying my poems. I'll try to get another up soon.

pokepox's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:36 PM
Armadillo Eggs
-X-fresh jalapenios
-your fav shredded cheese
-Rolls of Jimmy Dean Sausage
-shake-&-bake
1) boil the jalapenios till their soft, and gut them(take out the seeds).
2) stuff with your favorite shredded cheese (I use a mix of sharp chedder & motzerella)
3) Roll in sausage (Make sure it completely covers the jalapenio)
4) Cover top in shake-and-bake
5) bake until coating is golden brown
6) let cool and enjoy-

pokepox's photo
Tue 02/25/14 09:03 PM
it seems I may be too preoccupied in looking at what i might be doing wrong where i need 2 meditate on what in common all my relationships have. I will take some time to meditate and reflect on what has been said. thx 2 all. If you read poetry check out mine on this site. Its under the heading "A compilation of my poems"

pokepox's photo
Tue 02/25/14 03:06 PM

My experience has taught me many valuable and cruel lesssons. The more I want, desire or obese I know the likely hood of it becoming reality is almost nil. Like any goal in life, I must first accomplish the small goals to obtain the ultimate goal. So what I have done and many do this, is we get fixed on the end result. Obsession!!!

We forget that while obtaining a goal is wonderful, but the real Gold lies in the journey. Once I began to enjoy the journey, my.... how sweet the flowers smell!!!

Your woman will come if you sit back and enjoy the journey. The end result most of the time is kind of a disappointment in our heads anyway. Because we built it up so much. True love of life is enjoying here, what you have today! Show a woman that and you will have a person to walk with for awhile. But at some point, that journey too will end. Attachment is my worst enemy, everything in this life is temporary. Everything!!!

I understand what your saying, and for the most part I agree. However i also know the best things in life are never easy to obtain. You have to put forth at least a little effort to get what you want. The problem I keep running into is either: places to meet women are too far away for the mode of transportation I have available, or cost too much money. On top of my self confidence deficiency and being unable to think of what to say at the proper time.
like he said, you must first accomplish the small goals to obtain the ultimate goal. Work towards a profession, get reliable transportation, move. As you accomplish these, you will rightfully gain confidence. After all, why would you have confidence if you havent done anything to be confident about. You dont seem to like where you are....go thru the steps to move.

I've tried moving to a new town but unfortunate circumstances have forced me back to this town time and time again. I'm beginning to think there's a reason I keep finding myself here but can't figure out what it might be

pokepox's photo
Tue 02/25/14 12:40 PM

My experience has taught me many valuable and cruel lesssons. The more I want, desire or obese I know the likely hood of it becoming reality is almost nil. Like any goal in life, I must first accomplish the small goals to obtain the ultimate goal. So what I have done and many do this, is we get fixed on the end result. Obsession!!!

We forget that while obtaining a goal is wonderful, but the real Gold lies in the journey. Once I began to enjoy the journey, my.... how sweet the flowers smell!!!

Your woman will come if you sit back and enjoy the journey. The end result most of the time is kind of a disappointment in our heads anyway. Because we built it up so much. True love of life is enjoying here, what you have today! Show a woman that and you will have a person to walk with for awhile. But at some point, that journey too will end. Attachment is my worst enemy, everything in this life is temporary. Everything!!!

I understand what your saying, and for the most part I agree. However i also know the best things in life are never easy to obtain. You have to put forth at least a little effort to get what you want. The problem I keep running into is either: places to meet women are too far away for the mode of transportation I have available, or cost too much money. On top of my self confidence deficiency and being unable to think of what to say at the proper time.

pokepox's photo
Sat 02/22/14 07:15 PM
I hear what everyone is saying. I do want to get out into the world but in a small town where i have to drive 35 minutes to go anywhere that is even remotely considered a night scene. Madisonville is essentially a retirement community.

pokepox's photo
Fri 02/21/14 09:21 PM

when i say badly i mean they cheated on me. mabie im too much of a nice guy. or perhaps to old fashioned in holding open doors, pulling out chairs, and offering my coat to keep them warm. but in any case its their loss cuz i am as loyal as a puppy when it comes to those i care about.
a gal doesnt want to have sex with a puppy. If she wants to take care of a puppy or take on such a responsibility, she will get one. Doesnt need a man shaped puppy getting in her way.

Having manners is not the reason she's not interested. Suggesting that women dont want, or deserve manners...That just tells me you actually have none.

grow up. get on with life. find out what you want from it as an independent person.

When i said "loyal like a puppy" i wasn't calling myself a puppy, i was using it as a reference to my personality in a relationship. Meaning I don't even look at other women when i have someone to love.
Ok. A gal doesnt want to have sex with a guy who can use a puppy to reference his personality.

i figured it would show how devoted i am when I'm in a relationship.

pokepox's photo
Thu 02/20/14 06:15 AM

when i say badly i mean they cheated on me. mabie im too much of a nice guy. or perhaps to old fashioned in holding open doors, pulling out chairs, and offering my coat to keep them warm. but in any case its their loss cuz i am as loyal as a puppy when it comes to those i care about.
a gal doesnt want to have sex with a puppy. If she wants to take care of a puppy or take on such a responsibility, she will get one. Doesnt need a man shaped puppy getting in her way.

Having manners is not the reason she's not interested. Suggesting that women dont want, or deserve manners...That just tells me you actually have none.

grow up. get on with life. find out what you want from it as an independent person.

When i said "loyal like a puppy" i wasn't calling myself a puppy, i was using it as a reference to my personality in a relationship. Meaning I don't even look at other women when i have someone to love.

pokepox's photo
Wed 02/19/14 08:24 PM

pay them

Those types of relationships have no real connections to them. I'm looking for something more on a personal level.

pokepox's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:20 PM

Every relationship I've had has ended badly. Now i find myself unable to hold a decent conversation with the ladies. What should i do

define badly...
I think a basement may be involved.

Im thinking video games

sometimes, just because you want something to work doesn't mean it will... there are other women out there, go find one... or 2

Not easy when the only mode of transportation is a 21 speed bicycle. On top of a lack of confidence in myself. But I'm getting better as far as that goes.

pokepox's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:11 PM
waving thx im relatively new 2 writing poetry. I hope it is enjoyable

pokepox's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:41 PM

Every relationship I've had has ended badly. Now i find myself unable to hold a decent conversation with the ladies. What should i do

define badly...
I think a basement may be involved.

Im thinking video games

Previous 1