Community > Posts By > Athalia

Athalia's photo
Thu 10/27/22 06:13 PM
I'm just like, dang....someone went hardcore religious on that one. I get it some religions do view women as the weaker sex, but yet don't praise the worthiness of a woman. Man can not procreate with man. As far as promiscuity goes, the view of women being whores is the males view. Just because it's accepted for men to sleep with many women due to their "fertility" makes it no less whoreish. At least that is my view.

Athalia's photo
Wed 10/05/22 02:58 PM
To be able to connect with someone or some people on a level that is more than just the typical conception of physical. Actually getting to know people and not just their kinks and desires. To me that's like going from addition to algebra without the steps in between.

Athalia's photo
Tue 10/04/22 05:43 PM
No doubt it's more like, dang I don't look so bad today.......other mornings it's like...who hit me with the ugly stick, I need to go back to bed. :)

Athalia's photo
Tue 10/04/22 04:57 PM
I totally understand what you are saying. My three are beautiful inside and out. I made it a point to always say how great they are about whatever they are doing, and how I love their outfit/hair/ anything physical so they felt more confident. Society now is first based on appearance, if you don't have the confidence to pull off your own style they end up feeling like an outcast. I myself am quite quirky and don't fall into a lot of social norms, but I am totally ok with that.

Athalia's photo
Tue 10/04/22 04:25 PM
Can women go? I don't like the whole nun idea but a monk, that is something I'd totally be up for.

But on the actual comment side, I have noticed even with myself becoming a lot more jaded/cautious talking to people on these sites.

Athalia's photo
Tue 10/04/22 03:52 PM
It's definitely more online for sure. It is not totally narcissistic for a person to feel as such. It is a certain confidence, and men have more of the sex appeal than a female would appear to have, especially online. Online dating has brought out a lot more with their confidence, but that generally falls through when they can't keep up the appearance. I've known a few males that do literally wake up, give themselves a big grin in the mirror and go, damn I look good today.

Athalia's photo
Tue 10/04/22 03:42 PM
I don't think I want to be qualified for marriage anymore :P Last I knew, a typical marriage they didn't expect the fiance to work full time, pay half their rent, buy food, cook, clean, do laundry, do yard work and raise the kids. So yeah, I am no longer going to qualify for marriage, I will stick to being buds.