Community > Posts By > chitownbound

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 03:37 PM
Actually, I am not too far from your age group and I think sex is important to some in not uch in this age group. I know it is to me. Other things like compatability and common interests may be more important but never underestimate the pull of sex. I am sorry you had no results on this site, but you are moving anyway so maybe not such a big deal.

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 08:31 AM
Mature BBW lady lookin for a good man over 45 to be my man...if interested tell me a bit about yourself, not local to Chicago but hope to be soon. Cna't be married, must be smart, with a good sense of humor.

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:59 AM
Excitement and interest. I want to have an interesting place to live. I spent a weekend there once and loved the city. I am from close to the Midwest orginally so it is near my hometown. I would love to have someone to explore the city with.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 06:10 PM
I am a BBW 55 looking to move to chitown. I would love to havea boyfriend in the city. If you are interested in chatting with me please respond. I want to get the lowdown on the city, and if you could be my special someone.