Community > Posts By > Trinité

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:10 PM
"In 2003, researchers at Wayne State University in Detroit again ignited the debate when they found that 99.4% of the most critical DNA sites are identical in human and chimp genes, prompting the lead researcher, Morris Goodman, to declare that chimps and humans should be brought together under the same umbrella genus, Homo."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2006/jan/24/research.highereducation

Genetics is a funny thing...

I believe the most basic and urgent questions of life are:

Who Am I?
And Why am I here?

Some people spend a lifetime trying to "find themselves".

MorningSong I respect your right to your opinions and realize you are trying to find your place on the blue marble...

Every culture believes in a power greater than themselves.

Why do you need God in your life? Needing God is not the same as not having any use for God.

While searching, I highly recommend you read Neale Donald Walsch's book called Happier Than God...

you may surprise yourself on your quest...drinker

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:41 PM

Anyone ascending through transmutation of lower frequencies into higher ones? The Earth is shifting from the dark ages into the Golden age. Anyone keyed in? pAAAAAAAAAce! -Jess

ahhh 2012 here we come...drinker

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:34 PM
my goosebumps went to geesebumps...
dayum....noway

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:27 PM

I have to say thankyou to everyone who posted! This was my first post, and I feel I learned alot.

and thank you for posting something worth reading and responding to happy now we all feel "synergized"drinker

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:24 PM

I am thankful for the Internet and for hackers everywhere who work to keep it free. drinker

But we forget it's only a matter of time...

http://news.cnet.com/Create-an-e-annoyance,-go-to-jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html

http://www.securecomputing.net.au/Feature/86435,censorship-bloggers-in-jail.aspx

http://sambrook.typepad.com/sacredfacts/2008/12/more-online-journalists-jailed.html

so when we think we have freedoms... they are in fact limited and watchedsurprised

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:13 PM

and they can't find cancer cells in time to save a human life.

Well... a few thoughts (mind you working on second cup of coffee lol)

Who says they truly haven't? Pharmaceutical companies have a huge vested political interest and maybe if the countries would put those intelligent heads together rather than worrying about who could win a Nobel peace prize.

and honestly can you imagine the implications if they did find a cure?

and perhaps they are overlooking what has been there all along in nature... then again with pollution, strip mining, tropical forest burning and all that we have done to Mother Earth... maybe she gets the last laughhuh

But I really think it is interesting what they find in outer space and honestly if some alien race flew by for a drive by to see our human compassion and intelligence... no wonder they come and go to see if progress is being made... then again they could be waiting to see if we do ourselves in...

more coffee... lol

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:16 AM
Aladdin

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:13 AM
Well maybe if they started raising the cost of bullets to say... $5000 a bullet, people would think twice before firing off a round...

guns don't kill people, itchy trigger happy arse's do... simple solution... raise the cost of bullets...huh

if somebody breaks in your house...shooting is justifiable...

Check state and local laws because many times you can be held liable and charged for wounding or killing someone who breaks in... and then they or their family can sue you or your family in civil courts for monetary relief.

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:04 AM
Interesting article... what I found reading too was this tidbit...

A sugar molecule essential to life as we know it has been found in the far reaches of the Milky Way, scientists report. Astronomers working with the IRAM radio dish array in France report the presence of glycolaldehyde—a simple sugar found in RNA—in a region of our galaxy known to churn out stars. The molecule appears to have formed with all of the other stuff that makes up planets, suggesting that many other worlds are seeded with some of life’s ingredients right from birth [ScienceNOW Daily News].

and there's more...

Glycoladehyde is a building block of ribose, a component of RNA. Many scientists believe RNA preceded DNA in vesting the earliest forms of life with reproductive capabilities; thus the finding of glycoladehyde has particular significance for those searching for extraterrestrial life. The astronomers detected radio and microwave signatures of glycolaldehyde within the core of what appears to be a coalescing disk of dust and gas in a star-forming region called G31.41+0.31, about 26,000 light-years away. The sugar molecule can apparently form in a simple reaction between carbon monoxide molecules and dust grains [ScienceNOW Daily News]. The astronomers believe the molecules they see are a few hundred thousand years old.

oh my... flowers

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:57 AM
Freedom of Speech only goes so far then a nice file starts building back in DC...

we have Homeland Security to thank for that.

Jeanniebean I agree with your statement,"The freedoms we think we have are illusions." Too many people go through life with their head in the sand.

Internet censorship in countries that try to restrict human rights and so here we are hanging onto the Declaration of Independence and think the government is looking out for our best interest...

Surprised our posts and accounts haven't been sand boxedlaugh

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:40 AM
Hang in there XxFormxX... you have cajones for a first posting of this naturedrinker

what you see here is a prime example why Just Say Hi/Mingle2 lost members...and will continue to do sofrown

some people like to argue/discuss then rage for a debate demanding proof, sometimes life just is what it is, but welcome to the internet...

some people forget what it was like to be young, filled with ideas, opinions, dreams...

I commend you for having strong opinions and hopefully you can channel them into something positive for a life career.

Good Luck in your search in finding friends, whether for just that, friendship or more...

p.s. keep a thick skin around a few forums here and watch your back for the hall monitors who know how to pile drive the backstabbing...

pitchfork

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:21 AM
Age is also a state of mind and her health may be better than someone half her age...

Nice thing about opinions...everyone has one.
drinker bigsmile

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:14 AM
Heard that filming to resume soon(marking days on calendar lol) and perhaps back on air for summer 09drinks

Trinité's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:11 AM
Read the book, own the movie, been to some conferences and the book itself was a successful marketing campaign. The secret is based on the Laws of Attraction, which is more aligned with the Laws of the Universe, but Rhonda was able to get it the masses in a way not seen before.

There are many books on positive thinking and Ruth you are right there are people out there who are only happy when unhappy. Also known as life vampires :tongue: They literally can suck your lifeforce out as they go in their cycles and don't realize they are their own enemy.

It is true, what you think about, you bring about. Good or bad.

Tony Robins is a success coach and wonderful mentor. He has used techniques from 'the secret' to get to where he is today. There are some wonderful people involved not only with the secret, but those who use the Laws in all areas of their lives.

My therapist was a huge fan of the Celestine Prophecy(books), which I did not find out until I mentioned I saw the movie and I got into the 'newageish' positive thinking modality, which for me was a good step in the right direction....

If interested, here is the secret web addy:
http://www.thesecret.tv/

The mother of positive thinking would have to be Louise Hay and she has a wonderful online radio station called HayHouseRadio and many speakers are available for you free...bigsmile

thanks for allowing me to bend your ear....
drinker :smile:

Trinité's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:57 PM

Marley Bob...meet Willie....
laugh laugh laugh

Trinité's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:16 PM

yeah.... I get hot for a tuxedo.... me and my Emperor ....

.......penguin.ohwell

Yeah but they moves and quick on their feet LOLlaugh

Trinité's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:07 PM

besides there's a national website dedicated to warning aussie men about me...pitchfork pitchfork

You still sponsoring that?? I recall the options vaguely...

1- lifelong walkabout, 1 tsp of H2o
2- appetizer for the crocs
3- shartbait while taking pics of you surfing
4- supper 1 nite with you and fava beans and a nice chianti

laugh laugh laugh ((just kidding babe))

I heard there are some potentials hanging out around the south pole...bigsmile bigsmile

Trinité's photo
Sat 02/07/09 02:58 PM

Did you marry an aussie?

See I told ya it was like russian roulette...

:wink: tongue2 tongue2

Heck no too many dust bunny labor unions there I was told LOLrofl rofl so I stuck to USA's tophat in Canada LOLlaugh

free mango and dust bunny slippers with every australian husband... two for one offers even...

some slightly used and heavily discounted...

whoa

Okay so is holding you back my lovely sheila???
ROFL ((waiting on disclaimers....rofl rofl ))

Trinité's photo
Sat 02/07/09 02:54 PM

I definitely think that boobs are overrated. Take Bush and Cheney for example. Two of the biggest boobs that I've seen.

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Once you had ***** you never go back

LOL sorry but could not resist... better than a normal dyck remark LOLlaugh laugh laugh

Trinité's photo
Sat 02/07/09 02:47 PM

Did you marry an aussie?

See I told ya it was like russian roulette...

:wink: tongue2 tongue2

Heck no too many dust bunny labor unions there I was told LOLrofl rofl so I stuck to USA's tophat in Canada LOLlaugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11