Community > Posts By > Brittanyk48

Brittanyk48's photo
Wed 08/04/10 09:50 PM
9....gorgeous girl!

Brittanyk48's photo
Sat 01/09/10 08:00 PM
In most cases...age ain't nothing but a number...

Brittanyk48's photo
Wed 12/23/09 04:44 PM
..............how bout it? lol

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:49 PM

:banana: :banana: :angel: :banana: :banana:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....that awesome.

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:46 PM

dude, f**k the haters! mike shinoda is tight s**t! linkin park is THE best band....those affiliated are awesome too....fort minor was great til they went on hiatus because of mikes dedication to linkin park and dead by sunrise (chester benningtons side project) is.....oh my gosh! amazing! but anyways is have to agree....mike shionda has serious talent....along with chester bennington! <3 =]

:smile: flowerforyou

blushing

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:45 PM
SEETHER, DUDE?? NICE PICK!

Given up.....Linkin Park

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:36 PM

hey i am looking for friends .friends sometimes become more.love

soo true!

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:36 PM

waving

waving drinks

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:30 PM
Edited by Brittanyk48 on Thu 09/10/09 07:50 PM
So tell me y'all....who out there is looking for friends?
Thats all...? lol
I'm not looking for anything special at the moment...just new people to hang out with...maybe watch some sports? Something like that? lol

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:27 PM
.....Is anybody out there???

If so...please HELP! lol. =]

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:18 PM
Edited by Brittanyk48 on Thu 09/10/09 07:20 PM
dude, f**k the haters! mike shinoda is tight s**t! linkin park is THE best band....those affiliated are awesome too....fort minor was great til they went on hiatus because of mikes dedication to linkin park and dead by sunrise (chester benningtons side project) is.....oh my gosh! amazing! but anyways is have to agree....mike shionda has serious talent....along with chester bennington! <3 =]

Brittanyk48's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:00 PM

Cost of living? The average income is around $800 AU a week...innercity housing is expensive anything upard of $350 a week...crime? It is subjective, depending on what city, what area... and what time of day or night.

I live in a coastal town 6 hours north of brisbane... with almost zero crime... I have lived here 23 years and NEVER locked my doors, and my car keys live in my car...never had anything stolen... rarelysee acts of violence publicly... sadly statistically domestic violence is the same as anywhere else.

As to perth... the northern suburbs... Peppermint grove, Scarborough are great... the train line is right there, to take you into the city...Perth is a cruisy city, well planned, well organised with a great infrastructure, ie public transport system.... it's a beautiful city... and amazingly diverse suburbs.

Perth is very isolated from the rest of Australia...but WA has everything you need anyways....

wow, thanks!! thats crazy you never lock your doors or car....itsnotlike that in most places here!
what do the locals think about americans moving there in gerneral?

Brittanyk48's photo
Fri 02/20/09 12:30 AM

I have yet to venture to the east coast yet but from what everyone has been telling me Melbourne is a lot better than Sydney. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.

I'm in Perth and have found it to be a nice clean city that is pretty low on crime and has lots of lovely beaches. Dispite what some people say there is plenty to do if you look in the right place. The pace of life here is quite a bit slower than the rest of the world. WA = Wait Awile is a common saying.
One thing to remember is that Perth is the most remote city in the world so if you want to visit another city it's going to be atleast a 4hour flight(dont quote me on that).

http://www.expatforum.com/articles/moving/moving-to-australia.html

http://www.expats-moving-and-relocation-guide.com/moving-to-Australia.html

Thanks for the input! I'ts definetly appreciated!
Also, thanks for the links....very sweet of you! =]

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:34 PM
Edited by Brittanyk48 on Thu 02/19/09 09:34 PM
I think you should give some examples of these weird emails....hahahahaha for Sh!ts and giggles..... :angel:

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:16 PM
usually if someone says something thats just offensive i just ignore it.
but other wise i agree with 7z3r05.....just roll with it! rofl

Brittanyk48's photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:08 PM
I'm thinking about moving to australia in about a year and a half - two years (when I'm done with school) I've been doing alot of research and Perth seems like a nice city. I'm looking to find out the basics of living there.....cost? crime rates? best and worst places to live? etc.... I figured an Australian forum would be a good way to get the facts! If anyone can help it would be great!
Thanks y'all!!

Brittanyk48's photo
Wed 02/18/09 11:47 PM
I'm thinking about moving to australia in about a year and a half - two years (when I'm done with school) I've been doing alot of research and Perth seems like a nice city. I'm looking to find out the basics of living there.....cost? crime rates? best and worst places to live? etc.... if anyone could help that would be great!
thanks! =]

Brittanyk48's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:06 PM
I definetly think a "Mingle meet" should be set up for the Las Vegas area....I just dont know how to go about planning one!
Any guys or gals have ideas about how to plan one and maybe where we could have it?

Brittanyk48's photo
Tue 02/17/09 11:21 PM
hug and kiss

Brittanyk48's photo
Mon 02/16/09 09:02 PM
So half way would probably be about Missouri or Kansas? lol ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7