Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:52 AM
Nothing wrong in loosing an argument, ain't we here to learn so don't be afraid to state your opinion but be big enough to admit when you are wrong it will only make you a better person.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:45 AM
It depends on a couple of things.

Yes there are programs and company that will recover your data but first check those questions.

Did you do a full format on your hard drive if so then everything was erased, if you did a quick one then only a very small portion was erased and you may still have data on your HD, you also have to remember that everytime new data is written (installing VISTA will be considered new data) your old data will be rewritten over and gone, so everytime you use your PC new data is written on your HD and the old one might be erase in the process.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:31 AM
I'm in a state of enlightenment,

I carry my flashlight with me.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:19 AM
I'm color blind so doesn't matter to me.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:06 PM
Had a good idea but I forgot so I'll keep mine.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:04 PM
Live or Die

Human in general either give life (procreate, invent, create) or we kill (animals, humans, vegetable and so much more) for each positive we do we make two negative so thats why in the long run we will lose.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:57 PM
Laugh out loud

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:00 AM

Ok, so I have been dating this woman for a few weeks... things are going well... she is in Aruba this week on vaca with her best friend... So I have this idea, that I would like to take her out on Saturday for something *special*... to let her know I was thinking of her this week while she was gone... I am trying to come up with an idea that is just a notch or two better than "usual"...

anyone have ideas on what could be good/romantic?? (although I realize competing with an Aruba vacation will not be easy)... rofl :tongue: bigsmile

Not knowing the person is hard to say what would be unusual to her.

But something personal made by you or created by you (picnic as said before is a good example of something you would do by yourself as long as you prepare the lunch not buy it ready made) for her specially is always a good idea and woman love when you put yourself in it to prove how special she is to you.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:42 AM
It's a letter between a dead man and the pope and nobody else, not even in death can people have privacy.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:34 AM
Whining about whiners is still whining about something

Whining is what the majority of people do here just the subject that change

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:27 AM
If life offers you a rotten egg just look at it and smile and start cooking your new life

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:32 PM

ok so this girl that seems so perfect in every way except she has an ex boyfriend which is also her current roommate. He went to his brothers house to give us some free time but he had different plans which was to **** block me the whole time mad how do i deal with this scab?

You can't, she has to do it it's her ex it's her job to make him understand he is an ex and to leave her alone.

she told him many times but he seems to not listen. she went as far as to tell him that she hates him and she never wants to see him ever again.

I guess then that whatever you or your girlfriend say will make him go away, he is stuck on her and won't go away until he finds another girls to put his attention on.

Find him a girl and maybe he might leave the two of you alone after.

It's sad that people get pleasure in running others love life because they can't have it.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:17 PM

ok so this girl that seems so perfect in every way except she has an ex boyfriend which is also her current roommate. He went to his brothers house to give us some free time but he had different plans which was to **** block me the whole time mad how do i deal with this scab?

You can't, she has to do it it's her ex it's her job to make him understand he is an ex and to leave her alone.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 02:43 PM

flowerforyou Who was your "one that got away"?flowerforyou

:heart: Do you think about him/her often?:heart:

Abegail was her name, and i think of her always since she will always be in my heart.

Hope she is very happy and in love she deserves it.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:44 PM
Its not the age difference that should matter but the maturity difference.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:16 PM
Being a gentlemen is something that is in you or not, I'm not like that to please anyone just the way I am, I have been yelled at for holding a door and cursed at but I just turn around and say "your welcome" with a smile.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:45 AM
If you believe what you say it is not a lie. what what

Lies will always catch up to you, lies hurt so if you love someone lying to them just tells how you really feel about them.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:34 AM
The general relation should be a breeze but to make it last you have to work at it, improve, adjust, compromise, grow together and never forget that you are not alone in it.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:45 AM
I'm hungry wanna be my lunch.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:11 PM

flowerforyou laugh Hi i am john Edwards any guys interested in dating ????

19sad sad sad