Community > Posts By > MicahStevens

MicahStevens's photo
Sun 11/02/08 08:44 AM
Get training wheels. The first person you date after a relationship is always a wash anyway, so it's best to realize that and get it over with.

MicahStevens's photo
Sun 11/02/08 08:42 AM
Yeah. Sounds like he wants to get in your pants. At worst he could be dangerous, but I'll assume not. It's helpful to keep it in mind just in case though, until you trust someone, you should always have an out.

Now keep in mind, all guys if they're healthy want to get in the pants of the girl they're pursuing. This isn't aberrant, in fact, I'd be worried if this wasn't the case.

The important point is, that if he's making you feel uncomfortable, which it sounds like he is, he's not being mindful of your needs, which possibly indicates a range of potential problems.

Just play it safe until you know more about people is my advice.

MicahStevens's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:45 AM
There's not much to go on other than your pictures. You're pretty, so that's not a problem, but there are lots of pretty girls.

With a more detailed description you give a guy more to go on to break the ice with too. Something to talk about initially, etc..

Spend the time and talk about what you like, what you don't like, what kind of boy you're looking for, etc.. and be honest. That way you won't waste your time talking to someone you know you won't like.

Being superficial is okay.

MicahStevens's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:35 AM
I can prove just about anything in the heart, it's pretty gullible..

MicahStevens's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:49 AM
If you're trying to make sense of religion, you've got a long road ahead of you.