Community > Posts By > georgiagirl0178

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 07:28 PM
I love the poem and yes, that is the worst part to me is there is NO touch. When my husband died I knew I would miss him, but I never knew how much I would miss just a touch.

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 12:05 PM
Beachbum069...mail medrool blushing
Thanks to all for understanding the loss:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 11:54 AM
I am as big as I am for a lot of reasons. It's not like I sit here with a health issue. I'm fat because of depression. When I lost my husband, I let myself go too. My weight is a constant reminder he is gone

I can relate totally. For 2 years I sat in a hospital, by his side, and the weight came to me. But you know what? Even when he couldn't walk I was there, and even when he couldn't talk, I knew what would make him comfortable, and the weight and looks didn't mean a thing. I miss my husband too, but this taught me real intimacy. Love yourself and who you are and embrace it. I get down about my weight, but it won't hold me back.:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 11:36 AM
blushing blushing blushing blushing
Little frustrated...are we?

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 11:25 AM
Gee thanks! Some guys are all hung up on "looks". I'm 42 and they all want someone built like an 18 year old. Not happening. Let them raise 4 kids and see if they don't seek shelter in chocolate!bigsmile