Community > Posts By > Sinema

Sinema's photo
Sun 05/17/15 11:33 AM
Infinite Dreams - Iron Maiden

Sinema's photo
Sat 05/16/15 01:34 AM
Rewatching all 3 Hobbit films. Just finishing The Battle of the Five Armies.

Stuff I watched on Netflix recently...

No-No (Documentary about pitcher Dock Ellis)
Killer Legends
Home
Coldwater
Beyond Clueless

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 06:20 AM
Like browsing history? It depends on what browser you're using. Google chrome is in the google account under browsing history. Then there's internet options on your pc ("delete cookies" and search history). Be careful though it might delete your passwords as well.

Good luck.

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:27 AM

Never Waste your feelings on people who don't value them.

flowerforyou

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:15 AM
Bates Motel
Boardwalk Empire
American Horror Story
Life (nature show on netflix)

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:49 AM
Also wanna add Indiana Jones. There have been a few "knock-offs" (King Solomon's Mine, National Treasure, Tomb Raider, The Mummy, etc...), but they don't compare to the originals.

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:47 AM

There was a time that I would have said Planet Of The Apes as the original franchise is among my favorite scifi. And after Tim Burton's fiasco I knew I was right. Glad the two new films proved me wrong.

I have never been a fan of the franchise, but the last two were quite enjoyable.

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:21 AM
I think I get what you're trying to say Rob. Especially with addiction. It has to come from within to truly work. That's where she went wrong. She told me she would stop because she didnt wanna lose me. I told her that isnt good enough. The ONLY way you're going to stop is when YOU want to for YOURSELF. ONLY WAY. I know. I've been there.

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:17 AM
If you believe in karma it does. It will eventually. What goes around comes around.

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:13 AM

From my observation here.....most people are either junkies, psychopaths & just plain f**kd up....makes me wonder sometimes what im doing here...oh Yes the forums drinks

Haha. Yea, it's been a while for me. I used to come round here every day years ago. Such nice people. I guess it's changed some.

devil

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:09 AM

ok well if u support her who is supporting u?who will be there for u when she drags u down and makes u depressed?i hope u find the strength to cut contact and find a nice girl.emotional blackmail doesn't constitute love.

I will take heed to this sound advice. Trust me. She broke my spirit so bad, there's nothing left to break. I see through her now. And in time. Maybe a nice girl will come my way.

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:05 AM

If she want to talk , I could be a friend to her aint got nearly anythink that can be taken anyway lol . and interested in why people act some ways ! :) . Not like I have a female human waiting for me to come to her so why not ! Been waiting for so long for a female to come find me but that ain't happened yet or would not be messaging on this site , so why not if message me will give email address if want !

Trust me dude. You don't wanna go there. And she would kill me if she found out I was airing our dirty laundry out online haha

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:01 AM
Rob. I think thats what she was looking for in me. And I really did try to help her off the junk, but...deep down, she wasnt ready to quit. Or we would still be together. I forgave the lies and manipulation, because that's just how I am. But I just couldnt stand by and watch her kill herself. I admit, I have my demons too, but I sacrificed them for her, hoping she would do the same.

Llyn. You are absolutely right. Everything tells me I should just forget about her, but the love still lingers, and I feel sorry for her. I'm not getting trapped in her web again though. Strictly friends. I still would like to try and get her some help, but only if she's willing.

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:54 AM
Humans are the worst kind of species. The only species that continues to destroy the one thing that gave them life and also continue to destroy each other for silly reasons. Shameful species we are.

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:44 AM
Cheers!

:banana:

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:40 AM
So I met this chick online. It started out as just a fwb thing, and I developed feelings for her. After a few months of dating and hangin out I confessed my love for her.

Long story short, she turned out to be a pathological liar and con artist who took me for everything I had. BUT...I was being passive aggressive and just telling her "Here...take my money...take my things...is this want you want?". I didn't expect her to ACTUALLY do it. Oh and did I mention she was a pill junkie and used me to get her dope?

Anyway...after all the lies, and deceitfulness, I just couldnt take it anymore and had to break it off.

And...like an idiot, I'm still seeing her "as friends".

The thing is she keeps making me feel bad and guilty about how I broke her heart and ruined her life. I keep telling her why I broke it off, and how she hurt me too. I forgave her and let it go. She apologized and said she was trying to get clean, and wants to try again. But, everytime were together she always has to break down in tears and make me feel like a piece of dirt for "what I did to her"...never once mentioning what she did to ME.

What should I do about this?

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:24 AM
The Godfather
Star Wars
Alien

Also agree with Rocky and Back to the Future

Sinema's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:14 AM
Yup

Sinema's photo
Wed 10/16/13 05:31 AM
Nice picks. I always make a point to watch the original Halloween & Texas Chainsaw Massacre (two of the best horror films that defined the genre for my generation imo).

Sometimes I'll even throw on some E.T. for the Halloween theme haha.

Sinema's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:38 AM
HUGE metal geek. Some bands that I never tire of...

Black Sabbath w/Ozzy of course
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Metallica (preferably 80's Metallica)
Slayer
Entombed
Six Feet Under
Children of Bodom
Kalmah
Insomnium
Dark Tranquility
Megadeth