Community > Posts By > wonderer17

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 07:55 PM
OK so anyone who has ALF as their profile picture deserves hysterical laughter. Sorry fur ball :) I do think its super rad :)
I used to have an Alf doll.. yep sure did admit that.
:)

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 06:54 PM
on the topic of distance in the world of dating sites.
I myself am guilty of this, and I see and hear it so often.. I like you but your so far away. There are so many tangents I can go on with side notes, so to organize myself I will start with; there is the first step of going on the first date, either meeting halfway or one or the other coming the distance to meet is the issue of gas. The other is meeting them and hoping that they are not creepy, obsessive or jerks. And this goes for both men and women I am indeed generalizing because this happens to both sides.
Everyone has had their fair share of doozies, and the ones that totally rocked. And there is not much way of being able to tell how someone will be in person vs how they act and are online and over text and phone calls.
And now for my personal experiences with the first dates, as I have mentioned in a silly frustrated banter. I am no model, but so many men seem to think I look otherwise and come expecting something resembling a twig when we first meet, so it has indeed been a bit hard even if I am working on losing the weight.. that always seems to be the deciding factor.. which is so very unfortunate. I have also come across guys that obsess after the first date, and that dear readers is when I generally turn away.. I am independent but not overly, I do like being close to the one I care for.
So when it comes to long distances of 40 plus miles, dont give up so fast, the person that long ways off could very well be the missing piece. :)
** love passionately, Laugh loud, be positive and dont give up **

Stacey

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 06:06 PM
Thank you everyone who posted a reply! I will be getting involved in the discussion forums from now on. On the topic of my pictures... I do not know who posted the comment on my pictures being nice, but the last one being not so flattering as I remember it being said. I am showing myself... the picture is not airbrushed or in any way distorted... it is your opinion and you have a right to it if you do not like it, to add I dont often take pictures of myself if at all.
I like to write so this should be a fun way to use my creative writing skills and to hopefully meet a fine chap. Either way having good conversation is always welcome.

Stacey

wonderer17's photo
Sun 10/27/13 11:22 PM
Edited by wonderer17 on Sun 10/27/13 11:23 PM
I suppose dating sites have just as many upsides as downsides.. I am having a horrible time finding anyone.. Most guys are only into skinny or smaller girls... I may have valuptuous hips, and be a bit bigger.. But I have also been working on it as opposed to being lazy or careless. I know right now most guys would just pass me up, and its sad... I don't get it.. Beauty is not only thin deep.
Deep breath.

1 2 4 Next