Community > Posts By > wonderer17

wonderer17's photo
Thu 11/28/13 09:46 PM
So to everyone here. Not sure really how to spell this out. I wrote this post not to get pity or attain any 15 min of fame. I was pouring out my sad moment and frustrations. You guys act like youve never had a bad day. I am sorry I posted asking for suggestions. And I came back saying just looking for friends because I am for now. I have given up on the dating scene not for lack of replies or anything... Just as a personal decision. And before I leave this site for good I have two words for the posters on here with letter like responses... OVER OPINIONATED
I didn't even bother reading most of them. No wonder your on here replying to posters no one wants to listen to snarky over opinionated cranks with nothing better to do. And btw the posts from the females with nothing nice to say I laughed at. It's truly amazing that you took the time to write huge responses to which were preconditioned judgements. Long winded and all you wanted was everyone to hear you. And look at you. I'm not worried or upset about any of this I think I will make a great newspaper doc. "The cranky and over heard women of the forums"
Thank you and good luck .

wonderer17's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:15 AM
Ok, so I can say this: thank you to those who were POSITIVE and not coming down like a ton of bricks... I like suggestions but when your nothing but over critical.... And I have to say.. My daughter is not who I rely on. She is the most amazing child but never do I rely on her. What's funny is that wow! I'm fine now, I hadnt been sleeping well the past few weeks and last night it showed ...
So again.. If you feel like being over critical read all my posts before you make rediculous assumptions . Thank you to who's said lovely words hugs to you guys I appreciate it!

wonderer17's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:02 AM

Ok, so before I begin I want to warn you its one of those nights. Doesnt happen all too often but.. nevertheless here I go.
I have gotten so very tired of the dating world, although here practically in it.. I get little if any messages... and i might know why... it just sucks its possibly the only reason.. if you look at my pictures you can see... I a not skinny fit or thin.. and so many guys I come across are looking or wanting just that. That is why I am having such a hard time staying on here. Just a dang reminder that I am still single.... and no one wants...... a bigger girl. I have been on track with losing the weight and have lost some, but nights like these are no help.
I am admitting this freely so all can know.. this year alone I have cried more tears than any years prior.
ok. guilt kicking in. I am sorry for being such a sobb, and have been whining. I am done.
I am on the verge of just giving it all up dating, relationships etc.
anyway. good night. i probably already scared away more than enough people might as well make it count :P lol
Yeah and you were on here with a thread saying ' Goodbye ' last week? Make up your mind instead of wallowing in self-pity? The only person who can change yourself is you? People may say i'm being heartless, but i'm only being realistic? Simple as!

Exactly!!

I saw that thread too-saying goodbye,not coming back,starting a blog,etc,etc.. Then just a day or two afterwards,you zoomed back in! That made me think something is terribly amiss deep inside or something like that... Inner Instability affects us much more than anything!

Ok saw this again.. I'm not unstable at all! I went off to try blog elsewhere then on here the moderators deleted where I'd gone.. But I came back because the people.. Try to read my other posts before you go off assuming RUDE!

wonderer17's photo
Sat 11/23/13 12:57 AM
Ok, so before I begin I want to warn you its one of those nights. Doesnt happen all too often but.. nevertheless here I go.
I have gotten so very tired of the dating world, although here practically in it.. I get little if any messages... and i might know why... it just sucks its possibly the only reason.. if you look at my pictures you can see... I a not skinny fit or thin.. and so many guys I come across are looking or wanting just that. That is why I am having such a hard time staying on here. Just a dang reminder that I am still single.... and no one wants...... a bigger girl. I have been on track with losing the weight and have lost some, but nights like these are no help.
I am admitting this freely so all can know.. this year alone I have cried more tears than any years prior.
ok. guilt kicking in. I am sorry for being such a sobb, and have been whining. I am done.
I am on the verge of just giving it all up dating, relationships etc.
anyway. good night. i probably already scared away more than enough people might as well make it count :P lol

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/19/13 05:47 PM

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:01 AM
last post before I retire to bed.
I do not often speak of this topic in public or within my circle of friends just because it, along with religion is always one of those touchy subjects. So before you set out to read this, warning.. I have rights to my opinion as do you the reader... please do not respond with harassing remarks or cruelty.. my point is to open peoples eyes... make them question where they are not...

I want to know how may people would rise up against a corrupt Government? Would they actually do it if and when the time came?
I also want to know why it is that the Constitution seems to be null and void and why no one has read it fully and sees, that one of the points in it is basically what I just said, not quoting btw

>If the government itself is seen to be corrupt or unjust, the people have a right and responsibility to rise up and take action over the Government.

Tell me, what does "by the people for the people" truly mean to any of you folks?
why do so many stand idly by silent and waiting for someone else to do what they in their heart believe is right?
I by no means am an expert or claim to be all knowing of whats going on.. but what I do know I will post on and relay. Please do not pass judgement on me for I will not pass it upon you. Everyone has their rights.. but please keep it positive.

wonderer17's photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:42 PM
Excuse me as I ramble, it is late and for some reason I am up still..
This started elsewhere, I thought it to be fun. I will explain.
So, I write my post, and whomever writes back I give a number, to which the person comes up with the number of things that no one knows about him/her that are truthful :P. For this site I thought it a great idea. I will start off with 5.
1. when I was born my left ear was rolled up like a jelly roll, the drs had to tape it to the side of my head to keep it from rolling up again. haha
2. I have this thing with old keys. Skeleton keys as it were
3. I am the youngest of 4 two older sisters and a half brother
4. I wish I could wear a Victorian corset and bustle every day. that would be rad
5. I do not have my gallbladder.

reply and I will give you a number. :)

wonderer17's photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:02 PM
my original message had where I had gone to for blogging. but moderators took it off. ah me.
So I am back, yes I missed you guys <3
also the other place doesnt have what I want in a blog spot.

>>>David dear, yes I am off the market.. kind of... I have set my profile to friends only, but it could change... I am waiting for someone that is moving back up here, I have known him since elementary. Time is a funny thing though. ;)

wonderer17's photo
Mon 11/18/13 05:55 PM
HI.
So that did not last long...
But it limits how much you can write which drives me up the wall.. and well maybe I missed this community :);)
I will have to make sure my blogs are in the appropriate spot. :p
chat soon.

I also am changing my profile, I am not looking for people to date at this time.

wonderer17's photo
Sat 11/16/13 01:02 AM

ok so now that we all GET IT... lol
sorry guys was a little vague.
" cant see a thing"..
Thats what she said..

lol, ouch! That's NOT what she said
so we know why your single nowflowerforyou :laughing: waving

I am single because I choose to be. Thanks.

wonderer17's photo
Thu 11/14/13 01:42 PM
ok so now that we all GET IT... lol
sorry guys was a little vague.
" cant see a thing"..
Thats what she said..

wonderer17's photo
Wed 11/13/13 12:18 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH brilliant!
rofl rofl rofl

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:50 PM

OH and I did look at your lovely array of pictures, and ! exclamation what piercing eyes.... no wonder you wear shades :P I bet you have Xray vision ;) haha teeheeglasses

Thanks you and I wish I had x ray vision when I saw your pics ;) drool blushing lol

GOODNESS ME! :)
I should be blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

drool flowers

:heart: :heart:
:)

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:26 PM
three vampires walk into a bar sit down
one orders a bloody marry the second orders a shot of blood, the third gets warm water... the other vampires look at him with scorn... while he gets out a tampon.. TEA :D

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:11 PM
OK, here I go.. opening the can of oh my.

three guys go down to hell, a white guy a Hispanic and an african american (being pc) when they get there satan says, now I am gonna take your dick and balls... he points at the white guy, boom... they are gone, he points at the Hispanic and boom his are gone.... he looks at the african american.....nothing happens.... keeps looking... and asks... "why arent they gone?!"
guy answers "chocolate melts in your mouth, not in your hand"

teehee... yeh I got worse I will keep em more on the less racist... I am not.. just know some that are.

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:05 PM

OH and I did look at your lovely array of pictures, and ! exclamation what piercing eyes.... no wonder you wear shades :P I bet you have Xray vision ;) haha teeheeglasses

Thanks you and I wish I had x ray vision when I saw your pics ;) drool blushing lol

GOODNESS ME! :)
I should be blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/12/13 10:58 PM
I am wondering how long it will talk folks to chime in with some not so kid friendly ones... I am sooo tempted... but... its almost like a "wow shes vulgur" kinda deal... dont want to make myself look all too raunchy... right yet... :P

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/12/13 10:55 PM

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/12/13 10:51 PM
BAHAHAH :) cute.

ok long one :)

A rope walks into a bar, bartender says "we dont serve ropes here"
the rope walks out and ties himself in a knot, walks back in, the bartender again says "we dont serve ropes here" the rope walks out again... this time frays the end of himself, walks back in.... bartender says again "we dont serve ropes here..
the rope says "I am not a rope, I am a frayed knot. ;) rofl rofl

wonderer17's photo
Tue 11/12/13 10:43 PM
I love beards, though not opposed to ones without..lol
its the gruffy mountain man look. raawr.

Previous 1 3 4