Community > Posts By > Deus003

Deus003's photo
Fri 10/31/08 04:08 AM
I think my problem with dating is that the kind of woman good enough for me to date is good enough to know not to date me. Ugh....

haha

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Fri 10/31/08 04:01 AM
One of my fav bands will be playing, Neverset. They are a small rock band out of Texas. I will be there, if anyone wants to join. If you like Three Days Grace, Seether, or Papa Roach, you might like these guys. And it would be a good chance to meet new people.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Wed 10/29/08 03:24 PM
Working on it. Slim pickings in my area. One of the girls that is close is an ex of mine. We are friends, but can't date again.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Wed 10/29/08 05:27 AM
Nope, Poland Ohio.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:16 PM
Uploaded a new pic...

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:01 PM

Remember you ask for these comments.
Picture has a very serious almost angry or depressed tone. More photos and different lead shot would probably help. Some of your comments about the woman you want have a negative vibe. IMHO If someone can't keep up with your train of thought that is more and absence of intelligent transitions than the fault of a listener. You have to be careful about the interpretations and nuances that comments will take on in print with out the presence of body language. Coming in and dissing people isn't going to win friends or impress anyone. Telling people your "turn ons" sounds kind of creepy to me. You are a smart guy so rewrite and relax and you might meet some of the really nice people on this site.

Thanks for the honest comments.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:00 AM
And this is why online dating has a bad name... ugh.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:55 AM
Thanks. Can we keep this a creeper free zone please.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:21 AM
I would date me, but I need other people to feel the same. Suggestions are welcome.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:13 AM
Click on the wrench icon in the upper right hand corner, and it is under the options menu. I like Chrome, but it is based of the webkit web browser. There are some security issues with it, and some compatibility issues. My laptop scroll area on my trackpad does not work with Chrome. I blogged about it a bit ago.

http://craigbutrick.posterous.com/

Third post down. If you like Chrome, but have issues, check out webkit and/or safari. I like safari, and use it on the laptop.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:14 AM
I think that the first few dates are a good vetting process for you to see if the person is good enough to meet your kids. I also believe in the slow meeting process. The first time is right before a date, the second maybe a quick lunch... etc. My son is 6, and I don't want to meet every girl I date, but he knows I go out on dates. That being said, I have a lot of female friends that he has met. Usually my first challenge is finding a girl that is willing to accept a man with a child.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:01 AM
You have to ask first. It is only off limits if the friend says so. The hardest one of these to answer is if your ex's sister is off limits...

It usually is.

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:36 AM
Does anyone know, or want to go out, to fun places in Y-Town?

--Craig

Deus003's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:27 AM
The problem is, especially in NE Ohio, is the shear number of people you have to weed through just to find someone who is date-able by anyone, let alone the person that you want to be with. I have been going through this since I moved back to Ohio from CT. I would love to find a reasonable attractive girl who does not smoke, does not do drugs, and is not stuck on herself. I have literally been on hundreds of first dates, and maybe 20 second dates. You are lucky because you are close to Cleveland. I live near Youngstown, and this is the armpit of America.

--Craig