Community > Posts By > Lachotawea

Lachotawea's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:46 AM
I live in beautiful Wallowa County -Im new and wanted to say HI!!!

Lachotawea's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:44 AM
LOL, Personally sometimes I wonder if either of them will stop. Recession and depression..keep smiling, my 91 year old mother keeps telling me it was much worse during the war during the German occupation..

Lachotawea's photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:40 AM

A Letter to My Soulmate

Dear Soulmate:

I don't know where you are, but I know that you exist. I feel you in my heart and see you in my dreams. Sometimes, I gaze up at the stars, somewhat comforted, because I know somewhere, you are seeing the same sparkling stars, searching for me..but yet lost in thoughts and the life we will someday share, when you find me, Everything and everyone before now, will have been a lesson, but demanded, so we could be who we are, it's forever a part of our own story--our journey toward finding ourselves and one another, our own private Forever. I am all you have ever dreamed I would be and more. I am your destiny. The fairy tale you created and relived in your mind when hurt & pain seemed to envelop you. I was your own private HOPE, I am what you always believed I would be...waiting patiently for you, faithfully...someday...but I cannot come until we are ready, until our hearts are free and we have closed all the chapters that won't allow us to move on. In your soul although hidden, you truly know me. I am the one who has always been standing by your side when things fall apart around you, my eternal promise,you have always felt inside. . Remember, waiting out of pureness and hope, with the angel's blessing, out of our dreams, unconditional, eternal, living only in our hearts and a special dream. I sit here daydreaming as the sun begins to rise, bringing with it a new beginning. Will today be the day you find me?

Lachotawea's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:46 PM
Didnt your parents ever say to you, "God I wish I could go back 20 years and know what I know now"
LOL mine did, and I could never figure out why in the world they would want to do that, that is until I turned 60!! Then at least you would have a choice on what to change and what stays the same lol..

Lachotawea's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:40 PM
So , we talkin "Resession" or "Depression"?
Hello from Wallowa County. (-: