Community > Posts By > coolrohit430

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 08:55 AM
I love women...sometimes I just don't understand them. Really, why is it so difficult?

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 10:21 AM
hi there!!

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 10:28 AM

looking for a female in pune for friendship

me too :)

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 11:13 PM
Hi bibarnes, can you please drop in a test mail on the address mentioned above? so that we can keep in touch. Thanks and regards.

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 03:12 AM
I have sent you a friend request. Just in case, you can reach me at coolrohit430@yahoo.com

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 11:43 PM

Most new trucks and busses are now equipped with GPS units to monitor speed, length of stops, location etc. Large trucking companies can even monitor a trucks systems to pick up potential problems. On-Star can do a diagnostic on your car while you drive to work. The technology is there. The problem comes when you try to gain access to those monitoring systems. It could be called hacking. A way to do your part locally would be to take a picture of the truck/bus with the license plate or truck ID visible nd turn it over to the authorities. Just have someone else in the car with you do it or make sure you are stopped.

Thank you for your reply. Have you worked on such a project before?

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 11:49 PM

Well buddy, I'm housebound at the moment, so I hardly have a choice as to whether I go outside. It's one of the toughest things I've ever been through. You don't expect something like this to happen to you, but who does? I talk to a therapist about it. It drives me a bit crazy, sometimes. But gradually is the only way I can improve. The internet is a good communication tool. I really miss going shopping, and if I want to visit anyone, I take a taxi, because walking about would put fear up me/would bring on the sweat and panic.

If you really want to go out, you'll go. Stop pitying yourself.

noway
Show yourself, post a photo of your azz....People are here for a variety of reasons, none of which are yours to judge...slaphead

Oh...I thought I was trying to inspire someone. Sorry you feel that way.

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 11:31 PM

why don't you mingle in real world??

I actually do, I have been told though, I am intimidating.. not sure how.... I am shy at first I rarely go up to guys, I have been that way for as long as I can remember....
its honestly hit or miss with me.

hmm...I see we have similar interests.

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 11:20 PM

Well buddy, I'm housebound at the moment, so I hardly have a choice as to whether I go outside. It's one of the toughest things I've ever been through. You don't expect something like this to happen to you, but who does? I talk to a therapist about it. It drives me a bit crazy, sometimes. But gradually is the only way I can improve. The internet is a good communication tool. I really miss going shopping, and if I want to visit anyone, I take a taxi, because walking about would put fear up me/would bring on the sweat and panic.

If you really want to go out, you'll go. Stop pitying yourself.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 04:54 AM
I want to build a system, which can monitor trucks, buses on an expressway..so that, if they stray to fast lanes, they can be identified by their number plates. Can we build such a system?

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 04:45 AM

Unknown to atheists,atheism is a religon!!.Since nature abhors vacuum,its safe to assume that its a worship of self as god.What do you think?

Everything can be a religion. Only, try not to be a fanatic.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 04:26 AM

I agree with your thoughts, but I think you should take your chance and know when to put that "awkward" question. Also, I think why I am here because, Mingle2 is far better entertainment than TV :)

Well yeah, I was out buying clothes the other day and the girl in the store did seem to like me and she was quite hot. She asked me where I was off to and I told her that I was going to a restaurant that I like and taken a few dates too. She agreed that it was a nice place but I didn't ask her if she was single or for her phone number.

The last girlfriend that I had though was somebody that I met through this and getting her back to my place was pretty easy. I just told her that I have a pool table.

I know that it's a bit cowardly perhaps but I tend to meet women through other people and I find out from them if they are available and if they might be interested in dating me. There's this one that lives in the village where my parents stay and she expressed an interest in me when she was talking to my mum one time. Problem is that although she's been seperated for years, she's going through a divorce at the moment and those ones are never a good bet if you're looking for a girlfriend.

When was the last time you got laid?

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 04:21 AM

It gets you nowhere in life

being bad doesn't take you too far either. As far as girls are concerned, no matter how hard you try, they are always gonna play hard to get!!

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 02:47 AM

Just checking, has anyone found a match here?

Alright, since we are all making those sorts of jokes I'm going to say yeah. My bum and your face.

That's so NOT a joke.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 02:46 AM

Depends on what you mean but yeah, I've dated women from this site and had a good time with them.

Just steer clear of the picky ones and you should be alright.

Coool. That's inspiring :)

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 02:45 AM

No, but i did find an old ashtray i did not know i had...

Lol, good for you :)

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 02:43 AM
I agree with your thoughts, but I think you should take your chance and know when to put that "awkward" question. Also, I think why I am here because, Mingle2 is far better entertainment than TV :)

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 02:04 AM

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 01:51 AM
Hi, welcome :)

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 01:15 AM
Just go with the flow :)