How can I tell just by having a chat with a guy if he's interested, not surex

I think a guy is always interested :)

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 09:45 AM

Most just want to be hugged

I can do that.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 09:43 AM

You hear a funny beeping noise in your trunk. When you open it, you find me tied up. I'm wearing flippers and a helmet that lights up, and there's a monkey sleeping next to me. What the F is going on?

Hangover??

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 12:37 AM

I'm going to try giving up the cigs again :smile: ok here goes day one starts when I wake

Well done flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 12:24 AM
I can make you smile flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 12:02 AM

devil :tongue: If boys wouldn't act like Sportscars:(Stickshift with 2 nuts driving)!
And girls stopped being there Garage:
That's one Hell of a reason???devil laugh
:smile: Us real Men and Women already know where its at!!laugh

Like some wise man said, "Woman act crazy because Men act stupid"

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:37 PM

The wheel

Now that's genius.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:21 PM

Be You. Nothing like finding out someone is the same person when you know them awhile. Be you from the beginning on.

Yes. Thank you.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:18 PM

There's a girl I see everyday. She knows I check her out. One day I caught her looking at me..although she immediately looked away. We never speak...but I want to approach her without scaring her away. Any suggestions?

smile and walk up to her. Say hi, how are you.
do the small talk thing and before she walks away then you go for it and throw her a compliment. Now she knows your interested and its not just friendly. Then say how bout coffee? Something like that...

hmmm..are you the writer of the book "Dating for Dummies" ?

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:53 AM

It is obvious that for some people a good joke is necessarily about sex. As far as I am concerned, it does not make me laugh, especially on a dating site where some people are looking for their soulmates. Sex jokes should be kept private.

Why so serious??

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:51 AM
Edited by coolrohit430 on Fri 05/09/14 11:57 AM

Is it true that the Cannibals aren't eating Clowns cus they taste funny?

A cannibal tried eating a clown once but he burst out of laughter.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:10 AM

You walk up to her and in your best Austin Powers voice you ask her "Do I make you horney baby ..Do I....:laughing:

lol..although I love Austin Powers attitude, in real life its recipe for disaster. But yeah, I guess its time I found my MOJO. Groovy baby :)

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:04 AM

Hi goes a long way.
Just be yourself and make a comment on the weather.
Say anything and look at her eyes when you're talking.
Be polite and smile! Good luck! flowerforyou

Yes. Thank you.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 10:59 AM

I love women...sometimes I just don't understand them. Really, why is it so difficult?

its not so difficult......treat her with respect, and act like a gentleman...she'll take over from there....

You are partially right. Respect for women is very important. But if you are too nice, they tend to get bored. I think you must show a good amount of energy to keep her interested. Also, a woman always wants to posses his man. May be its just my opinion...but most women, after a while, become control freaks.

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 10:53 AM
There's a girl I see everyday. She knows I check her out. One day I caught her looking at me..although she immediately looked away. We never speak...but I want to approach her without scaring her away. Any suggestions?

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 09:26 AM

Go to bed !

lol

haaaaaaahaa

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 09:22 AM

I love women...sometimes I just don't understand them. Really, why is it so difficult?

Talk to a woman without " expecting" something in return.
Then you'll get a better understanding of us.

That's a good suggestion.