Community > Posts By > Kabadayi

no photo
Sat 03/02/19 12:59 PM
From the impressive story of Job in the old testament (about which many PhD theses can be written), we know very well that suffering is not necessarily a consequence of a chosen wrong path by free will. Any of us can anytime be an experiment rat of no reason at all even if we are absolutely righteous. He just needs to satisfy his sadistic spirit.

Exactly as not all children are created from love, exactly as some children among syblings are more beloved and preferred (just from birth of no apparent reason at all), we as humans created by him are in the same position.

And his golden rule (what we again know well from Job's trial):

If you are righteous, sincere, honest, virtuos, merciful, helpful, loving, then all what is expecting you will be one trouble after the other and continuous suffering.

If you are wicked, all doors will be opened to you, and he will not even know how much more he can favor you and lick your ***.

no photo
Sat 03/02/19 09:32 AM
Duality is the main trait of this schizoid god..he claims that the paradise is a place of absolute perfection, absolute "good" with no bans, where everything is allowed to residents, a place with no limits in pleasure..
Yet, he has put a forbidden tree there...again as a pesky test exactly as he does to Job..
If there is something forbidden there, what's the point of paradise?
If there is also punishment there, what's the point of paradise?
Is your paradise not full with only righteous people??
Did you not create humans and are you not omnipotent and omniscient to know that your own creatures are curious and would show interest in something forbidden?
Why are you continuously restless and unsatisfied and need to test this and that poor existence?
These hard questions press your schizoid sadistic personality into corner, don't they?
You claim to need nothing and nobody else for your own existence, but yet you need humans and are begging for their love and are extremely jealous...
But, we waste our time here to find a partner as for us you consider it too much that we have a loving partner!...
and I have no idea why I wasted my time here for a schizoid merciless bastard...

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 03:22 PM
every insider knows the story of Job. Now:

1) Any of us can anytime be an experiment rat for suffering as a result of a pesky bet between god and devil.

2) What kind of an omnipotent god is this that he falls into trap of devil immediately and at once agrees to a bet based on suffering of Job - a totally innocent sinless man. Devil can cheat him immediately with 1-2 sentences.

3) god claims that life is very valuable, but is not ashamed to take lives of Job's 10 children and don't remember around 1500 animals just for a pesky bet. Those 10 children are gone, they are not brought back, i.e. irreversible process.

4) Giving suffering to someone - let alone it to an innocent man like Job - is not an exam, test or lesson, it is just a sadistic torture. From an exam I understand that totally with our free will and liberty of decision we are occasionally offered two choices (good and bad), and choose one way and thus show him our deeds and honesty.

5) god claims of the day of judgement when everybody will be judged. Then why are you so restless to test the honesty of Job in this world, as long as Job would anyway be judged on the day of judgement? what's the point and logic?

6) If god was omnipotent and omniscient, he should have known whether Job was believing with deep honesty and wouldn't ever need his pesky bet with the devil. He should have also known the tolerance threshold of Job for all the suffering and after which point Job would start coming to borders of blasphemy.

7) What was then the reason of this bet? To prove what to whom? Did he at the end tell devil "Didn't I tell you? Didn't I tell you? I won, you lost!". 10 innocent children are gone as an instrument of that bet.

8) god is continuously restless about the question mark whether he is loved by every creature. You can't force anybody to love you (which has no association with being a good or bad person). Wait for the day of judgement (whose timing you decide anyway), then judge all of us and punish the ones who were not loving you sincerely, if this is a sin, but otherwise leave us in peace! And moreover god claims to exist on his own without the need for any other existence in this universe, but yet can't stay alone, needs his toys, i.e. us, probably for some bets when he gets bored.

9) All what god can give as answer to Job is nothing else than his famous megalomania and exaggerated praising: "Where were you, when I created the universe?". Who cares whether you create millions of universes or not, as long as you are not ashamed to give tears to the faces of innocent sufferers?

10) Instead of engaging yourself in pesky bets, be a real god and do your responsibility and protect the needy and oppressed ones and people in great difficulty!

that's just one example. From wherever you hold the bible, it gets sticky in your hands.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:14 PM
if god is so omnipotent and omniscient, why was he not able that his original words could be kept as they are forever? and why could he not think about the evolution of languages and arrange things in such a way that the original wording would still be accessible today?

there is not even a need for contradictions...just only the section "Job's trial" clearly proves (no matter whatever wording is used) that there can't be a god...

no photo
Mon 10/09/17 02:00 PM
what kind of perfect timing did God prepare for you?
it is nothing else than ******** to believe that everything happens for a reason.
God's traits:
1) He can let anyone suffer just due to a bet with devil (see "Job's Trial" in the bible).
2) His golden rule is that He always closes all doors for very pious and righteous ones, and opens all doors and gives every **** to liars, right robbers, bribers, etc.
3) He is a schizoid existence (approved by Carl Gustav Jung's analysis).
4) His so famous endless mercy is preserved for all bastards.

read better George Bernard Shaw's book "The Adventures of The Black Girl in Her Search for God" !!!

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 07:39 AM
be scientific!..which international peer-reviewed scientific papers are these claims based on? What are these "several studies"? What was the subject size? What were the limitations of study models?