Community > Posts By > johnnywayne2

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 06:43 PM
Things I want from my girl. I want her to be happy, comfortable, gentle, soft, loving, a good listener, an advisor, mother, companion, smart, satisfied, and most of all tp want me for who I am. I can cook, clean, wash clothes, clean house, fix the car, do repairs to the house, keep a job and just about any thing else. A lady should be well cared for and treated right. We will never be able to read her mind but as long as you try your hardest to keep her comfortable she should be happy. You ladies should let your man take care of you a guy want to please a women. Most guys just want to be able to fix things.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:53 PM
A women having a child to me it shows that she is more mature than a lot of these women without children. You ladies ought to look fpr an older man who is not afraid tp step up to the plate. God bless you all

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:49 PM
I'm a little out of your age range to send a personal message but I would like to talk. I'm a widowed dad and I know how hard things can be.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:47 PM

so I have a lil boy, I tell people I have a son upfront, and heres where the problem starts, they say their all cool wit it and oh I love kids, but then when my son gets my attention more than the guy, he acts nuts. esp. men w/o kids! im like I told u upfront got a son, im n school getting my degree, and workin on weekends, tryin put food on the table and all the normal daily stuff that's gotta be done. ive pretty much quit lookin at guys my own age, I cant deal wit anymore immature males. (done wit my story, lol)

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:34 PM
Im a single dad and not by choice. My wife passed away from hart problems. My kids are wonderful ages 7 and 10. I am looking for a nice young lady to come into my life. Who will treat me and my kids right. It's ok if you have a child but I would like to have more children. I like the idea of a large family. I have a good stable job and my own place about an hour southeast of Dallas. Is there anyone out there who is willing to talk to me. If you send me a message I will give you my email address or phone number so we can communicate faster. Best wishes to all on your search for love.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 11:51 PM
I recently lost my wife we have two children ages 7 and 10. She had a bad hart and we tried to get her a new one but the doctors kept saying she didn't qualify for a new one. Now I have these wonderful children to raise by myself. And if that wasn't enough my wife's baby sister lost her baby a few days later and my wife's dog got ran over by a car too. I just pray that god will give me the strength to move on my children want me to be happy. They also want to increase the size of the family but I don't think I'm ready for that I'm on here to make friends and if it goes further so be it.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 09:46 PM
To all the ladies out there I am single. Actually I'm a widow with two small children. I'm a good man and looking for a long term relationship. I have a strong moral compass and will be a loyal companion. I'm a big guy but healthy and hart of gold. I have my own piece of Texas where I intend on staying.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 09:19 PM
Hey there Taylor1121 I can talk I may be a bit older but I am healthy I can keep up with people half my age. I'm a good guy but I'm sure you hear that from all the "boys" I'm a full grown man with values I'm also a widow with two young children. I can provide for the right person if you or anyone else out the is interested send me a E-mail at jopry2@gmail.com this site has me restricted and keeps kicking me off. You want to know more shoot me mail

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 08:17 PM
I want to apologize about my previous post I was venting. I am still having troubles with my loss. I am a truely nice guy. I do know what I want out of life. So I would like to talk to you single ladies.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 08:12 PM
Send me a message my email is in a previous post

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 08:08 PM
Anybody else is welcome to send me a message as well. I will respond to all of them

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 08:06 PM
Hey there 31aylissa I can't send any messages from your page but would like to talk to you I spent about 4 years in your town after getting out of the Army send me a message at jopry2@gmail.com

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 10:32 PM
You guys and gals are only talking about divorced parents. What about those of us who lost our wives due to a death. Ya I'm a widowed man with two young children ages 7 and 10 I'm not in any hurry to hook up with anyone but I do need some companionship my kids want me to remarry amd they are wanting brothers and sisters which I would love to give them but it will take a while to find that special someone to treat me and my kids right. I was a loyal husband and father as well as my wifes caregiver. So what do you ladies think of me and guys like me. I'm as healthy as an ox. I may be rougj around the edges but I can provide for my family. No one will ever get in the way of that.