Community > Posts By > Burningmonk

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:14 PM
it has to start with the right spark and timing, or you're going nowhere...but even so, it takes someone experienced at the controls, who knows the proper stroke speed and exactly how to use the stickshift. Improper rhythm can screw up the necessary lubrication and then the ride is no good for anyone. I like to look deeply into my car's eyes and tell it how special...wait a minute I got confused...

Burningmonk's photo
Sun 03/15/09 01:28 PM
I am a prisoner of hope. My self-imposed incarceration keeps me chained to the motivation I need to keep trying, to stay upbeat for the most part, and to expect the best of people. My faith is the warden I have chosen to keep me in line within this prison; I have faith that things will ultimately work out, I have faith that people want whats best, even when they work towards the worst. I wear my shackles proudly, and invite you to turn yourself in to the authorities. I plan on serving a life sentence, and will happily turn down any offers of parole, which seem to come daily. There are ways that even a prison can be a magical experience.

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:44 PM

ok.... if burningmonk shows up everyone be nice.... I personally invited him! And holy cow can that boy flirt! drool

wow...I dont know how to respond to an intro like that blushing

gonna have to print this page up and frame it next to my desk

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:39 PM
thanx Tanya
sweet dreams

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:37 PM
ahhh.. I haven't checked tht out yet...sounds fun

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:33 PM

smooched

hey babycakes! we need to invited burningmonk to the matchmaking thread! that boy can flirt! drool

laugh laugh
Go for it!
Momma Deb will have a BLAST with him!! :heart:

How are you?

OK< I'll bite (tenderly)
who's Momma Deb?

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:32 PM

ok princessa is going to bed.... oh and I am taking the quarters that burning and krupa bounced off my ass! laugh too bad they weren't throwing $100 bills! ohwell

good night gorgeous

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:09 PM

Hey now! Don't I get a say of what the h#ll gets bounced off my @ss!

Well, sure baby...it is a Democracy. YOu get one vote.

Krupa votes "quarters"
I vote "quarters"

and your vote is...?

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:07 PM
Ha-ha, well now, we call this the act of mating
But there are several other
Very important differences
Between human beings and animals
That you should know about

I'd appreciate your input

Sweat baby, sweat baby
Sex is a Texas drought
Me and you do the kind of stuff
That only Prince would sing about
So put your hands down my pants
And I bet you'll feel nuts
Yes I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert
And you're getting two thumbs up
You've had enough of two-hand touch
You want it rough, you're out of bounds
I want you smothered, want you covered
Like my Waffle House hashbrowns
Comin' quicker than Fed Ex
Never reach an apex
Just like coca-cola stock
You are inclined to make me rise an hour early
Just like daylight savings time

Do it now

You and me baby me ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
Gettin' horny now

Love, the kind you clean up
With a mop and bucket
Like the lost catacombs of Egypt
Only God knows where we stuck it
Hieroglyphics? Let me be pacific
I wanna be down in your South Seas
But I got this notion
That the motion of your ocean means
"Small Craft Advisory"
So if I capsize on your thighs
High tide B-5 you sunk my battleship
Please turn me on
I'm Mr. Coffee
With an automatic drip
So show me yours, I'll show you mine
"Tool Time"
You'll Lovett just like Lyle
And then we'll do it doggy style
So we can both watch "X-Files"

Do it now

Do it again now
Gettin' horny now

Do it again now
Do it now
Do it again now
Gettin' horny now
"Discovery Channel" by Bloodhound Gang

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:02 PM

Sir Krupa! I challenge you to a duel for the hand of fair Lady Tanya!
<smacks face with glove>
What shall it be?
Competetive deep-space basketweaving?
Full contact checkers?

Let it be know that I am powered by an eternal flame of transcendental love for Lady Tanya; I will NOT be denied good sir!

You ever see the Bugs bunny cartoon where he picks up the steel guantlet and knocks The other guy right the f*ck out?

Well, we won't do that..

I say we settle this off of a game of quarters bounced off of Tanya's ass...like true gentelmen would do.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Hell yeah!
I knew you were cool, dude.

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:59 PM

So uh, hey baby, while Krupa's setting up the checkers, why don't you come over here and "KING" me?smokin

:tongue:

oh yeah, that'll work toopitchfork

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:57 PM
So uh, hey baby, while Krupa's setting up the checkers, why don't you come over here and "KING" me?smokin

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:55 PM
Sir Krupa! I challenge you to a duel for the hand of fair Lady Tanya!
<smacks face with glove>
What shall it be?
Competetive deep-space basketweaving?
Full contact checkers?

Let it be know that I am powered by an eternal flame of transcendental love for Lady Tanya; I will NOT be denied good sir!

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:48 PM

Gotta say...Monk has got game! If I don't get your panties down...Vegas odds say that that smooth talking viper will!

Watch out for him ladies....(Just trying to pad my odds Monk so don't get booty hurt)

Wait a minute....Did they just go lesbian on us?!?!?!?!?! Well, F*CK! Sure my uncle Becky will be happy but, that does none of us hopelessly romantic straight dudes any good!

Damn it!

No worries, mate. I thought you had some heat in yours, too. Hats off to the competition drinker

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:34 PM
probably some cavity searches...

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:33 PM
Of course, we will have to bring you in for uh, questioning...
this will of course involve handcuffs and a dark roomsmokin

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:30 PM

Tanya, in the short time I've know you, whole worlds have been created...the brightest of which is the world of love I feel for you. Your eyes are the stars in a universe that worships the night; let me gently kiss each eyelid and taste the heavenly spark of your beauty. Let me hear your every wish and spend my soul to fulfill it. For you to speak my name, a thousand mile journey would seem but a trot. Let my love enfold you, caress your spirit and soothe your heart. Allow me to shout my love from the highest mount, and know that no finer gift has ever been bestowed, than the briefest glimpse of joy in those radiant eyes.flowers

Wow! and i have never seen you before! You must have been one of my super secretive admirers in the witness protection program! laugh

Yes, I was the stalker...er, uh agent assigned to your case

Burningmonk's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:26 PM
Tanya, in the short time I've know you, whole worlds have been created...the brightest of which is the world of love I feel for you. Your eyes are the stars in a universe that worships the night; let me gently kiss each eyelid and taste the heavenly spark of your beauty. Let me hear your every wish and spend my soul to fulfill it. For you to speak my name, a thousand mile journey would seem but a trot. Let my love enfold you, caress your spirit and soothe your heart. Allow me to shout my love from the highest mount, and know that no finer gift has ever been bestowed, than the briefest glimpse of joy in those radiant eyes.flowers

Burningmonk's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:31 PM
Its watching the weather change that really inpires me; seeing warm days turn to cloudy skies and rain is awesome to see, and then watching the clouds retreat and be burned through by the sun --- its amazing.
As long as the weather changes, I am reminded of how wondrous it all is. If it didn't change, I would be more likely to become less grateful and appreciative, simply because I would pay less attention.

Burningmonk's photo
Sun 11/02/08 08:29 PM
Love is a deeper understanding set ablaze with the fuel of vulnerability.
Attention is the fundamental building block of love; when combined with equal regard for another's well being and happiness, love becomes that tender look that becomes habit; still-framed, captured glimpses of heaven.

Love is an action, a feeling, a thought, and a spiritual experience all wrapped up in a nice warm pita bread with melted cheddar cheese...

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."
- Woody Allen,

Previous 1