Community > Posts By > 31aylissa

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:25 PM
I'm only 31 excuse me for saying so but you are very handsome if you don't mind me saying so.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:21 PM
When I'm talking to someone & their not paying attention or repeating myself. I can't stand it when I talk to people & I just want to talk have a conversation you know and all they wanna do is argue with everything you say or a very critical , judgmental person & very negative ,sarcastic person

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:17 PM
I'm not big on rings but I believe they are a symbol of what one means to another that or a necklace. Like I said I'm not big on jewelry but I still like to receive them

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:14 PM
I've was married for 11 years & I was alone most of the time. I'm so tired of being alone & having no one to talk to. Someone just to listen to you, you know

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:09 PM
I believe single dad's are a rare breed & brave for doing so. Much respect for them I give.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:06 PM
Well My opinion is that when you have kids you have to set aside your feelings in circumstances such as this one. An do what's best for the child. If he's a good dad an does not harm her in any way then yes I would say it would be wrong to keep her from her father. Kids need both of their parents they are more confident and secure. I believe the child should have the privilege of having a relationship with her father.