Community > Posts By > tundraguy

tundraguy's photo
Mon 02/01/10 03:18 PM
yeah like most people said, it will be far easier to just call local non emergency number and tell them what he sent, they will send an officer and sort it out. he could actually be charged with something depending on where you live. save any and all texts . if you have to file a pfa against him if any of it is a viable threat.

tundraguy's photo
Wed 01/06/10 04:32 PM
a fresh face is always a good thing. hello! i feel like i am new too, i havent been on the site in months

tundraguy's photo
Wed 01/06/10 04:10 PM
good old erie pa here... snow country lol

tundraguy's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:23 PM
i think many are afraid of rejection, i used to be worried to approach a woman, now i just go with the flow if she says no she says no. my life will be no different if she says no, laugh it off and continue to have fun.

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:03 PM
yeah, if they are going to like you it has to be YOU they like. and if they are going to be fake and shallow then you were better off not talking to them. be yourself have fun with it and go from there.

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:00 PM
tyler no offense.. but if your not going to be yourself, who the heck are you gonna try to be?. like i said look around the person you wanna talk to, see what is catching their interest. ever see the movie hitch ? do a lil on the spot research.

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:52 PM
a woman gave me her phone number last nite , after telling me i had very nice eyes

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:50 PM
i have learned recently that starting with hello takes a conversation anywhere you want it to. be observant before your approach, see what is catching their interest and strike a conversation from that.

tundraguy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:28 PM
you look like a cutie to me!!:smile:

tundraguy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:15 PM
i like having someone next to me, right now i dont get to decide and have that... bed is alone

tundraguy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:11 PM
looking for any decent women in the erie area, im a busy guy but would love to make time for a nice girl.:smile:

tundraguy's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:50 PM
i am in erie pa, just got laid off for now due to weather and lack of work... i do remodeling and construction. Pa is not the place to find work right now... it sucks everywhere

tundraguy's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:57 PM
ugh i had the most boring day... not one darn thing was weird or out of the ordinary today do'h:wink:

tundraguy's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:55 PM

I would be spending time with my best friend not my friends partner.

You bad bad boy you, your just asking for a spanking rofl rofl

ooh oh ooh is the line for spankings? am i too late?:banana: laugh

tundraguy's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:45 PM

Okaaaaaaaay...what did you do nooooooow?

Nothing :angel: It's from an episode of Scrubs. rofl

scrubs rock!! love that show

tundraguy's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:44 PM
whoa, yeah thats all bad right there, all trust has been disbanded after that happens, if your willing to lose your friend then date her and start something with her now, cause chances are either way your gonna lose that friend

tundraguy's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:35 PM
was a balmy 18 degrees here in erie pa

tundraguy's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:05 PM
personally i am attracted to the petite type girl, there is a too skinny though and thats gross

tundraguy's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:03 PM

Nice to know some men actually appreciate a big girl. We can't all be 5'2 and 115 pounds.

i think it is all in how they wear it. some girls dont know how to utilize and make what they have pretty

tundraguy's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:49 PM
oh yeah!! the steelers are going to the superbowl!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17