Community > Posts By > Stelle

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:09 AM
It stinks, but yes, love is more important. Hopefully, the plan is to help eachother during the bad times. Support and all that, just can't remember ha, ha. Good luck to all though, it seems I'm in need of a little myself.... Ahh, love the terrible 4 letter word

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:43 AM
I grew up in Michigan too, I so miss the snow. Here on the Cape it doesn't stay long. I want to build a snowman and make angels. The outside lights just look silly w/o the snow covering them. Ode to my childhood ha, ha. Enjoy all you people with large accomulations of snow!!! Think of me.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:37 AM
I too have had this similar issue, others say "oh it's just one date", although you spoke on the phone for weeks leading up to this said one date and were under the impression the other person was digging you. After said date, that seemed to go well w/o "relations" taking place (just wanted to point out this for men reading blog), they then decide to call very irregularly and/or don't return calls because they are "busy" even though they were just as "busy" before, but could find the time then. I have no problem moving on, if fact I'm famous for it ha, ha. It's just if you were acutally reciprocating, I won't even say feelings/emotions, communication then you would expect (yes, I know a dangerous word to most men) them to be open about not really being interested in you. I'm not looking to get married anytime soon, but I also don't want to be "chatting" w/ 50 different guys. I just want one to chat w/ who has potential, whatever that is ha, ha. So, instead of helping you w/ your question (sorry), I have adding to the compliant directed at the general male population. Frankly, my best guess is they are not interested and probably have emotional attachment issues anyway...

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:34 PM
Yes, let's get real. Know your limits is what I say. Ok, I like an ego booster as much as the next person, but I would like to find a real relationship and I have to tell you... I have 3 kids, there are no more coming down the canal (hense if you're 25 and want kids-move on), if you can't call/talk or come over and visit after 8pm (kids finally in bed & far distance-move on), and if you're in college for the first time (I'm not doing your laundry, you have a mamma for that-move on)!!