Community > Posts By > BlackRabbit86

BlackRabbit86's photo
Thu 03/06/14 02:36 AM

Just asking....wanting to know whether to give it another shot or just forget about it...:tongue:

First off youre cute, you guys as women need to start saying it right! Its voluptuous or phat and sexy, a man with a preference of a woman is like a guy saying he'll only stay married for 3 years.Find a guy that would love you as his queen in good and bad times.

BlackRabbit86's photo
Thu 03/06/14 02:26 AM
I feel that if a male and female were to engage in an argument a female should never assault a male. It teaches children that witness it its ok for females to be violent in a world where children are possessing and using guns to solve issues. Just talk it out, get counseling. Hell if you arent married and cant take it get someone else...
Or am i someone thats ahead of their time living in whats to me cavemen times w/ advanced technology?

BlackRabbit86's photo
Thu 03/06/14 02:17 AM
Why pick do most women pick to be with one guy or same type of guys if you know their no good to try and change them, and persuade them to be better. But blow off and bypass one that you know seems promising and what you need only yet you continue to throw around assumptions men are no good, you cant find a good man, and etc.