Community > Posts By > MarcasoCyanide

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:09 PM

You changed so much in a year! Looking good.flowerforyou

Thanks!
Yeah a lot can happen in just a years time...
In fact..
This is me 3 months after the blue hair..
I went through what I call my "rainbow phase"
I had my hair every color you can imagine..

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:02 PM
Here's an old one from last year...

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:52 PM
Edited by MarcasoCyanide on Wed 04/15/09 10:52 PM
Oh why not...

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:31 AM

in your experience... do men fall in love more easily and faster than women do?

Well I've seen it run in both ways.
I've been in a relationship where the girl I was dating said she loved me withing a few weeks of us dating.
I dated a guy who said he loved me within two or three days of dating me...

Honestly, I don't believe they were really "in love"
Real, true love takes time and you have to develop a deep and personal connection with your mate before you can truly understand what you feel. These two, as I theorize, are vampires; in the sense that they leech off the emotions of someone else. Neither one of those two people were emotionally stable to support themselves, so the seek dependence and comfort from a relationship. Since they can't handle being a lone, they get clingy and attached really fast to the other person, and mimic the feelings of love, when in fact they don't really love you. They just need you more as an emotional support... and in the end you get screwed.

When it comes to real love...
I'm not sure... men may fall faster
Maybe they don't
You can't always go with what you think
Sometimes it's always different.

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:04 AM

How would you make a purple tutu? o.o
I'd wear it hell! I love doing random stuff like that lol
You will need purple netting, purple satin for the waistband and 3 fabulous snaps!!!laugh :banana:

!!Off to the craft store!!

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:04 AM
flowerforyou Any woman would tell you ,don't trust men.flowerforyou They know from millions of years experience.:tongue:

That may be true, but at the same time it works in reverse as well...
I've been around a lot of women to see that they're at fault just as much as men are.

The CD is a great idea, I'd make him a card....telling him how much you miss seeing him, that you love him....etc.

I would hope that he would like that. To me anything hand made, means that you took the time to do it. That must be romantic.

That is a very good idea indeed..
I'll have to work on something like that
And nonchalantly leave it in his room

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:36 AM
How would you make a purple tutu? o.o
I'd wear it hell! I love doing random stuff like that lol

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:59 AM
Lol good question.
I'm just wanting to make/do something for him
Just as like a random reminder to show him how much I care for him..
Doesn't necessarily have to be romantic
but that always is a plus on my book :P

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:15 AM

Not all non-talkative fellas are "shy" many are just introverted, while others just don't feel the need to have to be chatty all the time. And they have nothing to do with shyness in the least.

Very true indeed!
You just gotta be able to pick the winners from the losers.
I myself am a lot less shy then I used to be..
I'm a guy of little words
I like to find other ways to express my emotions
or feelings...
Talking just never was somethign I was good at..
I fail at conversations lol

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:10 AM
I most definitely did :]
I told my boyfriend I loved him :]

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:59 PM
It really depends on the guy I think...
I myself am a timid and shy person but I'm not insecure with myself. I just have a weird social awkwardness about me. Within time that shyness goes away and I'm able to full express myself in the ways I normally do.

I think shy guys are a chance you have to take sometimes. Sometimes you get lucky and find a guy who warms up to you and you can see who he really is, other times you find a guy who stays insecure with himself and in the end results in a bad relationship because he just won't open up.

But don't count us shy people out!
:D

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:56 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Markus and I'm 19 years old. I'm going on 2 months in a relationship with my boyfriend Jimmy (yes this means that I'm gay, in case you were wondering).

Jimmy is the sweetest guy I have ever known. He takes care of me as I take care of him, he treats me better than anyone has ever done in my life. The thing is he lives about 30 minutes from me, and both of our own financial/transportation issues prevent us from seeing each other that often.. sometimes it's only a few days but it usually goes up to a week or two or even more before we see each other.

Despite the issue with seeing each other, I still have the same feelings for him that I did when I first started dating him, and to me that's a very pertinent sign that things could go really well in the years to come, who knows, time will tell.

I'm blabbing. I want to do something for my boyfriend to show him that even though I'm away from him, I still love him ever so much. I know he knows this, and I talk to him about everyday but I just wanted to do something special. Whether it be a poem, or some type of photoshop picture, or a gift. I'm not sure.. Usually I can come up with an idea, I'm pretty creative.. lol my gears in the head are slowing down a bit...

Any ideas to get my head working again. I just need a good kick in the head really...

I know I don't have to do anything for him, but I want to just because... it'd be a nice surprise on his end as well :]
Thanks for hearing me out
And thanks ahead for any help you might suggest.

-Markus-

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Wed 04/01/09 03:03 PM
It's sad to know he's gone. But he's in a better place and he's a hero. That's how I try to look at it, so I'm not so upset about it.

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:32 PM
How lame -_-

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:28 PM
I'm not even sure why it posted like that..
I did not post all the "snorts" and "snuffles"
o.o

Something's wrong here

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:26 PM
April 1, 2007

What started off to be a normal day ended as my worst nightmare. I went to work, accidentally leaving my phone at home, not expecting the worst news imaginable. Upon getting home, 9 missed calls, all from my best friend. I call him back and he tells me the one thing that I never expect to hear at the age of 17. My best friend, Justin, had passed away earlier that day, drowned in the Arkansas river. Not something you could take in so easily, my mind refused it. It had to have been a cruel and horrible joke, being April Fool's Day, by Monday all would be normal and the joke over. If only it were a joke, my best friend wasn't lying, Justin was gone from this world forever.

That following week in school was the worst in my life. Trying to cope with the loss of a dear friend, Justin's viewing and funeral service, and following would be abuse from my own father who didn't care at all I had lost someone dear to me.

Between all the news stories we finally figured out what happened. Justin and some friends (Ben, Drew, and Ben's mom and little sister) had gone down to the river for a picnic. The sand bar they had been resting on gave way and Ben's little sister and mother fell in the water. Justin, Ben, and Drew jumped in to try and save them. Justin managed to get Ben's sister and mother out of the river, only to return to the waters to go after Ben and Drew. An onlooking spectator, Mark, saw the incident and jumped in the river as well. Ben safely made it out of the waters. By the time Mark had gotten to Justin, he had already passed. He managed to pull the body to shore, then proceeded to jump back in to go after Drew. Neither of them were seen again until searchers found their bodies that following morning.

Justin, age 17 at his passing, is a hero. His death wasn't in vain and now 2 years later on the anniversary of his passing, we still honor his heroic deeds by living in his spirit and memory. This is the hardest week of my life, a repeat of events in my mind every year. Coping is hard, knowing that one of your closest friends isn't around anymore. I do everything possible to smile, to keep my head high and live normally, for Justin. It's hard though, sometimes to hard.

R.I.P Justin Witt, Drew Griffin, Mark Manning
(4-1-2007)

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:24 PM
Dusk And Her Embrace - Cradle of Filth

MarcasoCyanide's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:05 PM
Funeral in Carpathia by Cradle of Filth

Candelabra snuffed, prey silhouette wedded
Nightfall take my hand
Seduce me with silky timbred limbs
Grant me thy dark command
Over the peaks framing tapestries
Of thick forest, dusk has filled
With Lucifugous kisses enwreathed in mist
Creeping like violations from the shadows
To kill

Lucretia
Is my love in vein
When thy tears bleed sweeter
Than the midsummer rain?
Bewinged, infested belfries
Toll o'er the sobbing throng
A writhe of lethargic, terrored nudes
Whipped and welted 'neath the barbed windsong...

(In sadean paradise
Ancestral legacies linger on...)

I am He
The crowned and conquering darkness
Satan robed in ecumenical filth
Livid Bacchus sustained by bridal echelons of sylph

This wintry eve when the snow glistens deep
And sharpened turrets wed the jewelless skies
I shrug off the shroud of preternatural sleep
Embroided by these words Malaresia scribed...

"Beauty slept and angels wept
For her immortal soul
In this repose, all evil chose
To claim her for their very own"

Carpathia
The pleasured dead speak of her
In necromantic tongue
When ambered daylights are done
Masturbating in their graves
On her zenith to come...

Never leave me

This catafalque night when awed stars report
Their absence from the heavenly brow
Grippled seraph shalt cower in illustrious courts
Whilst the cloaked maelstrom resounds throughout

"How the storm it fulfills
My heart, though unhealed
Celestial knives ebonied
And wild woods thrill
Yet far fiercer still
Her lustre eviscerates me"

Carpathia
Priapic lovers twist in concert with her
Covenants are struck, jagged lightning fellates
The path towards the castle weary innocence takes

I rule as Master here
Where feral hordes impart my temper
Love sank wounded when I, betrayed
Saw death etch cruelly, upon my lineage

"Usher the spite seething Draconist
And commit this world to thy ancient sovereignty"

This wintry eve when the snow glistens deep
And sharpened turrets wed the jewelless skies
I shrug off the shroud of preternatural sleep
Embroidered by these words Malaresia scribed...

"Beauty slept and angels wept
For her immortal soul
In this repose, all evil chose
To claim her for their very own"

Candelabra snuffed, prey - silhouette wedded
Nightfall take my hand
Seduce me with silky timbred limbs
Grant me thy dark command
Over the peaks framing tapestries
Of thick forest, dusk has filled
With Lucifugous kisses enwreathed in mist
Creeping like violations from the shadows