Community > Posts By > AzgirlinMO

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:33 PM
:wink: flowerforyou :banana: flowers biggrin smile2 waving winking
You as well hun...stay warm :)

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:30 PM

I meant it in a nice way...in the word formation....not literally. I know how she feels to be sick and be bothered..and if the mom didnt have the respect to make the lil girl stop...then that would upset me too....

I'm just playing around with you. Only because I was attracted to you at first glance.flowerforyou :smile:

You silly goof....ok. Not sweating it anymore...not trying to make anyone mad..just have a diff. view of things I guess...ohwell

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:27 PM
I meant it in a nice way...in the word formation....not literally. I know how she feels to be sick and be bothered..and if the mom didnt have the respect to make the lil girl stop...then that would upset me too....

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:24 PM

I would probably discuss it w/ the landlord...especially if the mom is doing nothing to stop it...and GIRL you are SICK..you need your rest...that is just disrespecful in every sense of the word..report the lil tard!
hope ya feel better soon..flowerforyou

Did you just say TARD????????noway

She meant it in a good way. happy

Settle down...I did mean it in a good way...geeze. I am not a mean person...and she was "acting" that way..wow~

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:23 PM

I did.....was that mean?

Doesn't bother me, if it doesn't bother you!:wink:

couldve said lil sh it...but I held back...

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:22 PM
awwwww tanks:tongue:

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:19 PM
nice..then you could possibly keep me warm?

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:17 PM
I did.....was that mean?

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:15 PM
I would probably discuss it w/ the landlord...especially if the mom is doing nothing to stop it...and GIRL you are SICK..you need your rest...that is just disrespecful in every sense of the word..report the lil tard!
hope ya feel better soon..flowerforyou

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:12 PM

It was so nice outside today....but my bones are cold......I hate winter~~!!!!mad rant grumble mad
yeah it got chilly here in florida too...bigsmile

Is that odd this time of the year?
sort of...for over a week it is:smile:

are you going on a week or cold weather?

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:09 PM

<--- perved AZ... nice profile by the way.

Thanks Pete..

Anytime you get tired of MO, The tropical paradise I live on is only a short 17 hour plan ride away!! I come with free massages for life! laugh

The massages are the PERKS hu? what bout the company? whats that like?

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:06 PM

It was so nice outside today....but my bones are cold......I hate winter~~!!!!mad rant grumble mad
yeah it got chilly here in florida too...bigsmile

Is that odd this time of the year?

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:06 PM

<--- perved AZ... nice profile by the way.

Thanks Pete..

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:05 PM

WELL IF YOU WERE HERE ID KEEP YOU WARM.....LOL

Cool..thanks for the offer...and thanks everyone else who offered as well.....

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:04 PM
me too mstina...but it is not helpin...thinking bout a hot bath....or a heating blanket...

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:02 PM
see...Im ok as long as the feet dont get cold...otherwise thats it..its over. Hi Hawaii...and its NO FUN being cold when you have no one to cuddle up to either...Im all full of bit chyness tonight...sorrysad2

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:00 PM
ya gout is a painful thing. I work in the medical field and I have taken care of some ppl who had it..I feel for you and I will keep you in my prayers...:)

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:58 PM
wow...ya I am missing Arizona tonight..gonna have to take a hot bath to warm up my frozen feet.....ugh~

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:56 PM

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:54 PM

????????????????? what was that about????????? lol
just sayin cause there are some crazy target shoppers:smile:

oh...gotcha~:)

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25