Community > Posts By > AzgirlinMO

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/23/08 05:18 PM

noway staying away from this onenoway

<~~~~~~~~~~I'm w/ him...

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/23/08 02:37 PM
love to cuddle and watch a movie...maybe some smoochin in between ... hee hee bigsmile blushing bigsmile

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/23/08 02:35 PM
:tongue: laugh :banana: :laughing:

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:49 PM
smooched Hello and welcome..(SUPER GREAT SMILE too btw)biggrin

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:48 PM
waving Hello and welcome....get comfy cozy and have a ton of fun....biggrin

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:44 PM
Whatever one a nice guy would love to put me on the back of...:)

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:42 PM
Hello and welcome ... hope you and CoffeeGrlNamAlly
enjoy it and have fun here....flowerforyou :smile:

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:38 PM

I wouldn't last long as a greeter for Wal-Mart. I'd just whisper to anyone coming into the store "They're holding me against my will. Go for help. Go!"

That made me giggle...laugh thanks:)

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:09 PM
:smile:

I am not into casual sex..so 1st and 2nd date is out for me. I do respect myself and know that I am more important than just a lay. I actually made the last guy I dated (for 5 yrs) wait for 3 months before we had relations. And we lasted for 5 yrs. So I know I am worth the wait......and apparently ..... he did also.

I wonder if it is mathematical... like, if you would have waited 6 months, maybe it would have lasted 10 years... and maybe if a year, then it would have lasted 20 years... and if you would have waited 3 years, maybe it would have lasted 60 years...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I believe in friends... long courtships... and being a gentleman for a long time, whatever it takes... Its nice to hear their are real ladies out there....

I have to applaude you sir...that is awesome that you are not one of those men who are just after 1 thing...I practiced celibacy for 4 yrs prior to having been w/ this guy I spent 5 yrs w/. I just think that if you truely are a gentleman and you are not after just a lay....then if you find someone out there who is willing to wait.....then I think they are worth it...

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:03 PM

Russell Crowe...many times over the past 7 or 8 years. But usually only when I've got a bit of facial hair.

I can see the resemblance.....:)

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:01 PM
I am not into casual sex..so 1st and 2nd date is out for me. I do respect myself and know that I am more important than just a lay. I actually made the last guy I dated (for 5 yrs) wait for 3 months before we had relations. And we lasted for 5 yrs. So I know I am worth the wait......and apparently ..... he did also.

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:46 PM
I got Carmen Electra...and a few times Angelina Jolie....(I dont see it)

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:26 PM
I would be baby blue...the color of the sky...like when you day dream..or are on "cloud 9" when you fall in love for the first time..biggrin

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:17 PM
You boys (seahawks and JustAGuy2112) are killing me tonight....rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:00 PM

I would be an Irish Setter...they are very dosile, loving and generous dogs...I think they are great dogs to have w/ kids too
mmmmmmmmm red head too.!!!:tongue: laugh

<~~~not red headed...some of those dogs are sandy blonde....lol

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:56 PM
I would be an Irish Setter...they are very dosile, loving and generous dogs...I think they are great dogs to have w/ kids too

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:28 PM

How bout ..... the smile from an elderly person. :)
that was sweet.!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

It was honest....far too many elderly ppl are disrespected by today's younger youth..(no offense)..and this is my opinion..I love elderly ppl..they are what started this world..I love to make them smile..it gives me peace...I will be there before I know it .. and I would hope someone would think of me like I do them...w/ respect. :)

Thank you...:)

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:20 PM

that was sweet.!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

It was honest....far too many elderly ppl are disrespected by today's younger youth..(no offense)..and this is my opinion..I love elderly ppl..they are what started this world..I love to make them smile..it gives me peace...I will be there before I know it .. and I would hope someone would think of me like I do them...w/ respect. :)

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:17 PM

AzgirlinMO's photo
Sat 11/22/08 06:14 AM
Edited by AzgirlinMO on Sat 11/22/08 06:15 AM
Not a "bar kind of person" not that there is a type..I have been in 3 long term relationships w/ guy who have drank enuf for us BOTH. It is not fun to have to clean up after or babysit a drunk....so since I am a mother (and proud of it) I feel my place is to take care of my son first and foremost and not to spend time in a bar..as my life will then be mine when he is out of the house..(just my opinion, of course :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25