Thu 04/27/23 11:40 AM
Little River Band

Holy Roller's photo
Wed 03/15/23 04:50 AM

If everyone is honest from the start, it wouldn't lead to heartbreak

Good luck with that. Thats like asking this site to police the sexvertising

Holy Roller's photo
Sun 03/05/23 06:56 AM
Trump is so hated by the left that he is probanly the right man for the job. I am okay with Haley or Pompeo too. Heck, almost anyone else. We all know Biden is nothing but a globalist puppet and globalization will take us down. Explains perfectly our open border. A country without borders is easy penetrated. In layman's terms, duh

Holy Roller's photo
Fri 01/27/23 08:24 AM

We don't have everlasting life as yet. It will come when the world ends and God's Kingdom will be on earth.

Do our souls sleep or do they live?

Holy Roller's photo
Sun 01/22/23 03:32 PM
Wonder what the line is that even more documents will be found? Maybe you can bet on the number of days til they find more. Classifed or declassified. Under over is 3 days and 30 pages.

Holy Roller's photo
Sun 01/22/23 03:23 PM
More like 87,000 members of the Gestapo. Should write a book named the gullible and the guillotine.

Holy Roller's photo
Sat 01/21/23 06:29 PM
Spot on Bart. These are control freaks sworn to make us eat bugs. Gore is crying about good farmland the rich are buying and we are putting solar farms on. Yeah, they don't contribute heat do they? Plant trees to save the planet. Buncha stupid talking heads. Common sense. Must not be money in that. The weather gets warmer the climate is getting rougher, GOD has balances. And prophecies. Sorry to disappoint you Ward but JESUS is coming back.

Holy Roller's photo
Sat 12/31/22 07:59 PM

I Have Visiting Orphanage and Celebrating with them,Sharing Gifts To Them It's was the happiest in my life.

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year Everyone :evergreen_tree::santa:.Love& Peace ❤🕊

That's a beautiful thing. Good for you. And same to you!

Holy Roller's photo
Sat 12/31/22 07:57 PM

With my parents, for the first time since 2003

Hope it went well!

Holy Roller's photo
Sat 12/31/22 07:55 PM
There is a reason there is so much warmth and joy this month. It only happens once a year from roughly Thanksgiving to New Years. I left out the most celebrated day of the year. What is the big deal? Why so much good will and charity? There is the answer

Holy Roller's photo
Wed 12/21/22 08:07 PM
I'd say true love has a better chance without money. I read it's the second leading cause of divorce

Holy Roller's photo
Sat 12/17/22 07:31 AM
Fart tissue doesn't sound the same. The sound may be entertaining tho :smile:

Holy Roller's photo
Sat 12/17/22 07:29 AM
Don't feed the Mefikit? But i must. Carry on my wayward son...

Holy Roller's photo
Thu 12/15/22 06:28 AM
A storm is a brewin

Holy Roller's photo
Tue 12/13/22 07:39 PM
I think that there are actually people here is interesting. If you ever wondered what future dating would look like, go back to searching for matches. Virtually nil. Pun intended.

Holy Roller's photo
Tue 12/13/22 07:32 PM
Merry Christmas bro. JESUS also said if a man strike you turn the other cheek. Maybe you can get down on your knees before Him and ask Him to show you the way.

Holy Roller's photo
Mon 12/12/22 05:28 AM
Valkyrie, it is the mission of the believer to share the Gospel. If people would just say "no thanks" and then we would all just move along it would be fine. But humans don't act like that, do we?

Holy Roller's photo
Mon 12/12/22 05:20 AM
JESUS would agree