Community > Posts By > originunknwn

originunknwn's photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:02 PM

Hi, originunknwn. My first suggestion would be to check any spam or bulk mail folders. If that doesn't lead to a solution, then check to see that our domain is not being blocked by any settings on your end.

checked all that already when I saw the previous suggestions to do this. stil doesn't work. oh well.

originunknwn's photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:38 AM
I have all three boxes checked in the mail notification area of my profile, yet I've never received any email notifications on my personal email address. Anyone have a solution for this?

originunknwn's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:03 PM
spaceballs

originunknwn's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:38 PM

Welcome to the site, justbrowsing101. Besides the situation that you noted in parenthesis, the only sure way to tell if somebody is active is if they regularly post in these forums.

is this an option that could be possibly added in the near future?

originunknwn's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:19 PM
that can't stand the cowgirls?

Go Titans

originunknwn's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:16 PM
mad USC

was hoping Penn State would win. guess Pete Carroll doesn't have anything to whine about....for now

originunknwn's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:21 PM
never been a fan of USC or Carroll, but i'm going to have to agree with you on some points. we suck. i'll admit it. we need to get rid of Weis. unfortunately, we've got him for another year. Clausen can transfer as far as i'm concerned also. he's overrated and doesn't show any signs of improvement. come to think of it, the list of people that need to be let go continues. every coach on that team, except for Tenuta, needs to be fired. that's our problem. there's an apparent lack of coaching on that team. we've got the talent.

originunknwn's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:15 PM
wanted to watch the game, but i'm going to have to work. as much as i'd like to see Bama win, i don't believe they will be able to pull out a win

originunknwn's photo
Mon 11/24/08 04:22 PM
jumped off a cliff about 4 stories up into a river that was too shallow

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 11:19 AM

Wow you got some classic in that list. Sort of dates you as a fan. How many did of those did you watch off of VHS?

about half of my collection is VHS and the other half is DVD

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:23 AM

What is your favorite funny movie quote?
Careful you idiot! I said across her nose not up it!
Sorry sir, doing my best.
Who made that man a gunner.
I did sir. He's my cousin.
Who is he.
He's an Asshole sir.
I know that.What's his name?
That is his name sir. Asshole, Major Asshole.
And his cousin?
He's an asshole to sir, gunners mate, First class, Philip Asshole.
How many Assholes we got on this ship anyhow?
'Yo!'
I knew it, I'm surrounded by Assholes. Keep firing Assholes!

Spaceballs

great movie

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:21 AM
Ghost In The Shell
Jin Roh
Akira
Wicked City
Doomed Megaolopolis
Hellsing
Trigun
Blood
Spriggan
Lain
Perfect Blue
X
Ninja Scroll

just to name a few off the top of my head

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:16 AM
best all around movie of all time would have to be The Untouchables in my opinion

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:45 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:23 AM
where are all the memphis people at?

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:20 AM
time to start stocking up on some fire wood

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:15 AM
last 5 min of the game yesterday was the worst 5 min worth of football i've ever seen

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:13 AM
Bama looked good yesterday. You're going to need some luck when you go up against FL though.

originunknwn's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:09 AM
Anyone else think that was a BS move for him to call a time out at the end of the game to try and ice the kicker with the lead they had? What's the point? There's only a few seconds left on the clock. You don't want them to score an extra 3 at the end of the game? How about they score 7 instead.

originunknwn's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:25 PM

You are probably right. But then again...bet you thought Texas Tech wouldn't beat Texas? Bet you thought USC would never lose a game this year? Bet you thought Florida would not lose to Ole Miss? Look, we can go on and on with this. Just let Bama fans enjoy being back into title contention. It has been a long time coming.

quoted just because this needed to be said again.

Previous 1