Community > Posts By > shinanie10

shinanie10's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:43 AM
I heard in Netherlands,the guyz there don't usually perform to taste when it comes to sex perhaps due to the fact that they don't circumsize hence their ladies don't like dating them. I never knew if its true. This and many more reasons can be traced to white ladies going for the black guyz. There's this belief too that black guyz are very romantic and sexually active than their white counterparts. Thirdly,due to government policies, for example,considering the westerns like US and UK,their system of governing does not allow a man a total leader of the home thereby leading to inferiority of the man but in Africa,a man is always a man and every woman wants that man that she can look up to in a moment of trials. Atimes women like to be chastised and dealt with not always depending on ruling of the court or intervention of the government officials. A black man resolves any issue with his woman @ home not @ court

shinanie10's photo
Fri 11/15/13 07:52 AM
I prefer older women to young gurls simply because of the issue of trust. Perhaps reason being am a single Dad. However, maturity in handling relationship issues is what attracts me to older women

shinanie10's photo
Fri 11/15/13 07:40 AM
Same here dear flowerforyou felling juicy and honey

shinanie10's photo
Fri 11/15/13 07:34 AM
In all of this,bullying may not necessarily means evil. If bullying is what makes a child feel your love for him or her,go ahead and bully. Albeit,one of the many adverse effects of bullying is making the child grow up believing he has to be aggressive. Don't bully a child for bullying sake buh if bully is the language or expression to make the him realize your love,then bully and quickly draw such child closer and explain the reason behind the bully. An african adage says: if you chastise a child using right hand,hug him with left hand.