Community > Posts By > Bland Thomas

no photo
Wed 12/28/22 05:00 AM
Frozen coffee right after I get out of the shower and whether a woman will decide to mingle, naturally. Invite me for coffee, lunch, something natural. There is a strange overthinking going on. Maybe because I am from New York. Don't know. Weird. A guy buys 2 cups of coffee, we sit and talk. Maybe dinner later in the week. Maybe not. But the comments don't make it seem like people are mingling. It feels like misfitsville. An I in the right place? Lol

no photo
Wed 12/28/22 04:50 AM
Good morning. I am from New York and live in suburban Atlanta ( everywhere is suburban Atlanta, right?). I am a man, and can't say I can ever be a Georgia man but this is where I have been living for almost 2 years. I am still single despite a lot of attention everywhere I go because I want to mingle and not settle down. But, I have not been mingling here ( including not sexually mingling) because there is this strange calculation women are doing. A game of unequal exchange in their minds and I am not paying for company. Yes, I can do math very well In the other end, women, some, want to marry and bring me into their lonely 3 bedroom house. Lol. Finally, there are party women who want to party.
I am going to try this for a month, tops. I will upgrade if it seems really real.

no photo
Wed 12/28/22 04:40 AM
I say yes. But, I am noticing that women in online sites don't know how to communicate in text and are apprehensive about talking on the phone. So, I delete or cut the string every week 4-5 women. Seriously. Lol

no photo
Tue 12/27/22 10:49 PM
I first decided to check out a possible online connection when I was in Missouri. I didn't know anyone and wanted the company of a woman for pizza. This was in May 2022. Since then, I have tried on and off a few sites. Most wanna be scams that were easy to identify. But... people meet and date in the same week in a non online environment. I don't plan to stay long but certainly 2 weeks is enough for a date. What is all the hesitation? If you don't want to meet someone, get off the site! Anyone who has travelled knows things are getting worse. I have no woman problems. I am an author and, whether I connect or not, great content. Lol 2 weeks.