Community > Posts By > nascarcutey

no photo
Fri 08/31/07 09:10 PM
Good Evening to all of Sheryl's friends.I am Stephen,Her twin brother and I am sorry to have to be the burden of bad news.
At 9:06 P.M. EST we lost Sheryl to go with our dad.
She fought until her body was tired adn she could make it no longer.
She had fluid in her lungs and An annurism in her brain that ruptured.She had a clot from her neck removed this morning and we thought she was some what out of the woods.
I want to say thank you from myself,Andy,Josh,And my mother for all the prayers and good wishes.
Sheryl was not only my sister but my best friend.
She will be a guardian angel to you all!!
I will post more information about a service when I know it.Lets all watch the Nascar race on Sunday and pull for Jeff Gordon reguardless of the driver we like.It sounds petty and rediculous but, Sheryls greatest passion next to her Family and her sons was Nascar.
Walk with God and Keep a song in your heart!
Peace be with you all from Sheryl.
I will be deactivating her account here as I feel it nesseccary because of ugly emails.
You may send any mails to nascarcutey@gmail.com and someone will respond as soon as we are able.
I will be in touch.
No tears as Sheryl would have wanted a party.No flowers as she has asked for Balloons.

Stephen

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:20 PM
Hi everyone and thank you for the prayers.Please keep them coming in.
I just received word that my mom will be having surgery tomorrow for a blood clot in her neck.
Her doctors seem optimistic about it and I will let you know how it goes.
Andy

LaMom,I have to do some searching for my moms email and if you could leave a number on mail here to reach you,I will call you.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 12:12 PM
JUST SO ALL WILL KNOW THIS HAPPEN A YEAR AGO BUT... SHERYL DID NOT MAKE IT SHE PASSED AWAY A FEW DAYS LATER. I FOUND THIS IN THE ARCHIVES AND BROUGHT IT BACK UP. SHE WAS A GREAT LADY!! THAT MANY HERE LOVED. LOVE YA SHERYL, :heart: KRISTI (TXSGAL3333)

I decided to come here and write to you guys.My name is Andy and I am Sheryl's son.All of my moms friends know what she has been through this past year and all of your prayers I (we) feel helped her through it all.We(I) need you again.
My mom was in a bad car accident last Saturday and it doesn't look good.She is in a coma and on a respirator. I have taken time out from school to be with her.She is my rock and me hers so, I feel with her is where I need to be! School will be there once I decide it's time to return.
We(I) are asking once again for your prayers for my mom.
I will keep you up to date as they become available.
Thank you for your time and for your prayers.
Sincerely,Andy flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:42 PM
sweet..I think for now you might be BOBLESS! laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:39 PM
LMAO@ bay

28 before beers
35 after(stop drinking girl..ages a gal)laugh laugh

(((((((((((((M)))))))))))smooched

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:36 PM
Oh Chit! someones bound to step in it and I hope it aint me..bigsmile
I suck at this...

Want 35 flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:31 PM
Should do it November 4thbigsmile MY birthday.

Married? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..run...get out before its too late....think hard and long abt it!!!sad sad sad sad

OK OK kidding! dont get NO panties in a wad..
Congrats to you both! flowerforyou

Prenup! laugh

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:26 PM
CORRECTION........

My dad IS special to me! :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:24 PM
Rebel,I can feel you.I lost my dad a few weeks ago and I am 50 and cant deal.We just simply must move on and know that our dads are in a better place and in NO pain.I wish I could tell you it will get easier sweety,But I cant.I was "daddys little girl" and I am rotten.We were very close and it hurts! It hurts alot.I have cried myswelf to sleep many nights,actually every night since his passing but I know he is with me always and He is My guardian angel.He is watching over me and now that he has his wings,Maybe I wont get sick again!bigsmile I hope that didnt sound selfish!I wish I could get past it but I cant..dont know that I ever will.A great friend from JSH told me tonight That I would never fill that void and shes right.I dont ever want too.My dad was special to me and NO ONE can or will replace him!
My thoughts and prayers are with you sweety.
Ive been thru alot this year so far and Trust me,It has only made me stronger!
I am QUEEN OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDD.Its only UP from here!

Keep a smile on your face and a prayer in your heart!
Heres to our dads and all the dads now gone!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Good luck..Now if I can practise what I preach! bigsmile

Cutey flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:15 PM
Things will get better little! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:13 PM
<-------------Present! bigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:12 PM
Dear Diary..................................

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 02:40 PM
BOB! grumble

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:16 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sounds like my life! grumble grumble

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:14 AM
Dear Diary,I wish you could UNPACK these boxes for me( I just bought a new home).
I hate that I havent gotten around to it but eventually I will.
Also Diary,Today was a good day for me Health wise and I pray it continues! bigsmile

Anyone up for helping me unpack? Theres no money for the job but I can put you up and feed ya...laugh

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:11 AM
*****Y! grumble

Can you beleive I can be *****Y? lolhuh

no photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:10 AM
Lex,I missed your birthday on Thursday but I am here today

Happy Birthday my dear FRIEND!
I wish you many many more and Im so sorry you had to endure such "****" on YOUR day!

Next year Will be better.Can I guarantee that? NOPE! But Ill work on it!bigsmile

I love you and Thanks for being MY friend!!!
Best wishes go with you always..Birthday or not!

xoxoxox love smooched :heart:

Sherylflowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 08:37 PM
Nite coco...Im headed there myself soon...

xoxox
Sheryl flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 08:24 PM
((((((((((((Patti)))))))))))
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 08:22 PM
I live alone..My son is 23 and home sometimes during the school year but not this year as he will be 1100 miles away...dayuuuuuuuum!! I have 2 cats 2 dogs and 3 horses and a Jackass!all outside tho!bigsmile except me and my cats! I loveeeeeeee living alone! Im not lonely just alone...BIG difference!:wink:

xoxoxdrinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25