Community > Posts By > GreekAdonis

GreekAdonis's photo
Mon 08/12/19 02:01 PM
Im a British born Greek from London and have never had a relationship with a Greek woman. Now divorced I find myself curious and strangely drawn to someone of a similar background. I have faith that there is someone out there however, its very big world. I hope to hear from you soon my Mediterranean princess.

GreekAdonis's photo
Fri 05/16/14 05:13 AM

159 post count and still single!!
rofl

Just 159?

What an amateur. laugh

With 20841 posts.. you should have been married 4 times and have at least 7 furball kids by now!
:banana:

GreekAdonis's photo
Thu 05/15/14 04:38 PM
159 post count and still single!!
rofl

GreekAdonis's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:42 PM
someone warned me that if you go on mingle2 you will forever be in limbo and will never find a true love. maybe encounters but not TRUE love...
I feel the life draining from me already and my body count, oops i mean post count is rising!
why does it matter how high a post count is anyway?
the higher it is to me means you have probably exceeded your expiry date and maybe need to move on to another dating site, unless as some say they enjoy meeting new friends from across the world, then this ceases to be a dating site and just a community site.

GreekAdonis's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:14 AM

Yeah, that's it mate. Just keep posting like that. That's all that I'm trying to say.

I didn't exactly say that I go on loads of dates. Just more than you, is all.

yeah alright, dont keep rubbing it in...
tears

GreekAdonis's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:58 AM
156 post and counting....
this is what i call REAL dating...spock

GreekAdonis's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:57 AM

Well, you never know. Some women really go for a man that doesn't have a fully functional brain. What you could do is to let them see your retarded side, or inner child. It works quite well for me.

Thanks for the tip, however i think ill pass if thats ok with you.
If it works for you then i am really happy for you, and from what you have said you go on lots of dates, so it seems to be working very well for you.
I think ill stick to who i really am than to come across as a retard.
drinks

GreekAdonis's photo
Sat 05/10/14 05:42 PM

Man, you could rack up that many in a day just by spamming a bunch of threads with inane "Will you date me?" posts.

really? thats a lot of effort just to get high post counts.
Nah, not that desperate... yet lol

GreekAdonis's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:05 PM

Just delete your acount and make another one with a new user name. It's not like you've got that many posts and aren't going to get a chocolate watch when you get to ten thousand.

delete my profile?
your avin a larf aint ya?
152 post is an achievment for me! Oops 153 including this one.

GreekAdonis's photo
Sat 05/10/14 02:44 PM

Participate more in the forums/threads...flowerforyou

26827 post's! i dont think i got that much chat in me!?
shocked

GreekAdonis's photo
Fri 05/09/14 05:03 PM

I agree with others: change your profile name.
And put a bigger grin on in one of your photos and a sexier smile in another. Make us want to see more of those smiles.

Changing one's user name isn't an option on this site.
Besides, his user name is just an expression of humor. Certainly, women will figure that out.

Well said furball.

GreekAdonis's photo
Thu 05/08/14 05:46 PM
Erm.... Not sounding ungrateful, however... WHERE IS MY WINE & GOATS CHEESE? Can I get some olives with that as well, please.

GreekAdonis's photo
Thu 05/08/14 05:43 PM
Oww go on then...
My country or yours?

Yeah that's it! It MUST be my username... How disappointed people are when they click on my profile. That I actually have a picture if ME and not some random picture of something irrelevant.
Because a profile name really tells a lot about who the person is.
Note: please don't leave stupid comments, they are really boring and it doesn't make you look very clever.

Well GreekAdonis, you have a great sense of humour and you are cute. May be you and i should go for coffee and talk about the Greek philosophers. What do you say?smile2

GreekAdonis's photo
Thu 05/08/14 05:42 PM
Oww go on then...
My country or yours?

Yeah that's it! It MUST be my username... How disappointed people are when they click on my profile. That I actually have a picture if ME and not some random picture of something irrelevant.
Note: please don't leave stupid comments, they are really boring and it doesn't make you look very clever.

Well GreekAdonis, you have a great sense of humour and you are cute. May be you and i should go for coffee and talk about the Greek philosophers. What do you say?smile2

GreekAdonis's photo
Thu 05/08/14 05:40 PM

I know I'm unwanted

Your comments are more than welcome on here, if that counts as wanted, then consider yourself officially 'wanted' lol

GreekAdonis's photo
Thu 05/08/14 01:03 AM

GreekAdonis's photo
Wed 05/07/14 03:55 PM
I'm saying I'm getting NOTHING. Let alone a date offer. Maybe I should strip off and show my 2 pack off.

GreekAdonis's photo
Tue 05/06/14 05:00 PM
i just checked... it doesn't say im married? it states im separated which is correct?

GreekAdonis's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:59 PM
so long as its Goats cheese i don't mind if i do thank you, and wheres that couch that someone mentioned earlier?

GreekAdonis's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:57 PM
Honesty is the best policy i think, im not divorced yet but i am separated and not been with ex for over 2 years now. so what do i say?
if i give any more ill end up naked!! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8