whats up Sexy!!??

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:43 PM
LowRider - Santana

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:41 PM
Edited by Josh_P_Rad88 on Thu 05/07/09 03:41 PM

my best tipping client....so, where would you like for me to start today?? lol

Pimpology Professor at PImpin Aint Easy INC.

wassup du?!?!?

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:51 PM
MuyBonitaSenorita

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:51 PM
Trust your heart and the rest will follow....eventually lol

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:15 PM
honestly i want too see it so my boy aaron can whoop on him. anyone who watched every Rodgers snapped knows he has talent and when he was healhy he was a top 3 QB so i say do it brett, i love you but u need to be put in ur place, RETIREMENT!!! lol and he doesnt make em and automatic Superbowl contedning team, becasue hes mister interception, trust me i grew up a favre fan and seen him throw away as many games as hes won

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Mon 05/04/09 02:56 PM
Just_A_Head

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 05:53 PM
LoveDoctor

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 05:30 PM

i am a massive stand-up comedy fan.

my tops are -

bill hicks (jesus' second coming)
george carlin
patton oswalt
henry rollins
sam kinnison
andrew dice clay

i could go on and on and on

I dont like sam kennison and i really dont like ADC anymore he gets old same **** over and over and oswalt is anti hippie i loved him b4 that lol

Carlin, Pryor, Robin Williams, Kathleen Madigan, Paula Poundstone, Dennis Leary, Ralphie May, Katt Williams, Janeane Garofalo, Joe Rogan, Mitch Hedberg, Mike Birbiglia, Jim Carrey, Jim Norton, Louis C. K., Lewis Black, the Kings of comedy guys and Blue collar comedy guys, also The queens of comedy are great oo and i should quit now lol

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:49 PM

Confused?? How 'bout...the "Rapture" was added to the Bible in the 1800's. I thought God had writtten it over 5,000 years ago???

first off god never wrote it, he "insprired" it

which to me means it was some idiots gertting high thinking they were talking to god

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:47 PM

"Ass". The word is "ass".

it gets edited on here ohwell

obviously not if u use quotes lol

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:46 PM
2Hot2Touch

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:45 PM

never was much of a Carlin fan.he was too much like Robin Williams.he would start on one topic and it would spiderweb into 100 topics and his stuff was too confusing

well bro its cuz he uses intelligent Humour, and him and Robin are REALLY different, RObin has A.D.D. and George just didnt give a flying fck wethere his jokes connected

Shiit
Pisss
Fck
Cnt
Coksucker
Motherfcker
Titts
Fart
Turd
Twat

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:38 PM

A Texan police officer once threatened to arrest me.

I was talking to him on the phone from England.

He REALLY believed he could!

you've heard of the "long arm of the law"?

lol texas is da ****, unlike cali, if someone is unlawfully on ur property and attempts to harm it in any manner you can shoot em dead, hells yeah!!!

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:36 PM
AlwaysWantedYou

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:31 PM

also, i can name 10 countries of the world, other than my own, because i am not under the delusion that brit, canada and america are the centre of the universe.

dude we really are...either u hate us or love us but everyone knows about us and if they dont fck em

that's because Texas is the center of the universe and USA Canada and the UK are all just suburbs

i know right!

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:30 PM

i recently bought a 360 and i dont have live yet... but i was just wondering if there are any games that kick ass with just the game! it seems like gaming now is all bout mass online deathmatches and building rank to look like a bad ass when in reality youre just an overweight underachiever with a headset on.

anyway... what are some awesome games with a good amount of hours in them? i can destroy wimpy games in a few days and i would really like a game that i can become immersed in. i have fallout 3 which is awesome and i played perfect dark zero which was disappointing.

i love survivor horrors and rpgs... thanks.

lol dude if you done that you cant talk **** on online gamers....ever lol

Whats ur highest lvl char? highest my dad got was 33 and he would play for like 3-4 hrs a day every day for a cpl months

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:26 PM

also, i can name 10 countries of the world, other than my own, because i am not under the delusion that brit, canada and america are the centre of the universe.

dude we really are...either u hate us or love us but everyone knows about us and if they dont fck em

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:24 PM

Oblivion best non internet RPG made to date

You can NEVER beat it %100

i have with multiple characters inc knights of nine and shivering isles

youve done every quest???? not just the main and guild quest, but all of em??

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25