Community > Posts By > Bapsi

Bapsi's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:53 AM
Heya, I'm staying in Scotland for a bit and just wanted to say how besotted I've become with it. I've been to Anstruther, Kirkcaldy, and a few places outside of Fife. My favorite place is Dundee thus far and I'm going to Glasgow on the 15th. Right now I'm staying in St.Andrews... .its beautiful but kinda has a snooty feel. Anyway, just wanted to say how much I'm loving it here and hope to make more connections biggrin

Bapsi's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:31 AM
There's always hope m'lady:smile:

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:50 AM
Edited by Bapsi on Wed 11/06/13 10:52 AM
Heya Dodo, aye it's colder than a Witch's tit lol x I don't think I worded myself well in my post btw. I shouldn't have said "culture shock" because I'm familiar with the culture here but I'm still in awe. Its so different than reading or even being told about it. Scotland is BEAUTIFUL! I just have jitters.lol x

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:44 AM

Where are you from? Its interesting to know which kind of cultures that are colliding =)

I'm just from New Orleans :-)

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:42 AM
Ty Crystal, actually I'm pretty familiar with Scottish culture and my father is a Scot. It's just different actually being here vs being educated about it. I'm excited, yet jittery if any that makes sense x

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:37 AM
Actually, I'm already ahead of ya there:-) I just meant getting used to my new surroundings is all x

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:35 AM
I can really use some ideas to help me cope. Don't get me wrong, Scotland is beautiful and ppl are nice. But I'm getting more and more anxious when I'm out and about. I'm thinking this'll fade? whoa

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:26 AM
Lol She's just off. Nothing to do with where she's from. X

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:22 AM
I'm new here, and most of the blokes seem to always be complaining. Not attractive. spock

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:16 AM
Oldhippie, how would you feel if it were you on the end of that? Think about that.brokenheart

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:02 AM
Edited by Bapsi on Wed 11/06/13 01:11 AM
Incorrect. You shouldn't lump ppl that way. Just because you've had an bad experience or two, doesn't mean anything but that. I don't know you but it may be down to bad decision-making on your part aswell. Take some responsibility. I say the same thing to women who whinge about all men being dogs, but all the while they're purposely going after the "bad boys" etc but then feel inconvenienced by it all.

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 12:55 AM
Hope wotever it was has passed and you're feeling betterflowerforyou

Bapsi's photo
Wed 11/06/13 12:53 AM
Heya, I dabble a wee bit in poetry, but painting/sketching is ma specialtyflowerforyou