Community > Posts By > luvmeforlife

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:50 AM

Did she supply you with a cabana boy or would you prefer one of us old guys instead? :laughing:

I'd rather look at the older guys than a young one. Something about that just doesn't feel right...

It's just eye candy. my wandering eyes

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:49 AM

I'm over at Phuque's Beach Inn having a drink or two. :)

Did she supply you with a cabana boy or would you prefer one of us old guys instead? :laughing:

lol I'll take what I can get today!

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:47 AM
toenail clippers

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:45 AM
I'm over at Phuque's Beach Inn having a drink or two. :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:42 AM

Someone similar to a good coffee. Rich and smooth, with an ability to keep you up all night:wink:

pfff. franky this quote made my day!

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:39 AM
a pina colada and a cabanna boy please!

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:36 AM

That makes sense. Homeowners getting downgraded to apartment renters.

Hey, apartment-renters are not inferior to home owners.

No one said they were. Just that forclosures become renters because it's harder to buy another home.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:36 AM

I wish I wish I spoke gibberish...

I wish gibberish spoke me.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:31 AM

I am a woman of many monikers but you, dear Esme, may call me "Friend"...flowerforyou

minions!!!

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:28 AM
I'm ready for that drink now

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:27 AM

You guys are all so harsh with poor "cyrus"......harsh but honest. :-)

lol he needs to man up!

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:27 AM
they (I) want brass knuckles and money. lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:19 AM

Underwater doesn't mean they dont have a home. It means they owe more than it is currently worth. Most likely that means they bought it not long before the bubble burst If they paid so little so far.

I know... I was just thinking about all those who actually lost their homes too... and that the current homeowners who are already underwater might have to take the next step off the deep end and not be able to come back up. What then? Where do they all go?

I work in construction. We are building tons of apartments. They will be "renting" especially with how hard it is to get a mortgage these days.

That makes sense. Homeowners getting downgraded to apartment renters.

If I was really underwater I would just let it go. but luckily the market values are going back up again since there is less inventory on the market.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:14 AM
I planted sunflower seeds in pods sunday..and they are already sprouting! I'm excited!

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:13 AM

for cucumbers if you like them put a lil rose trells up and let the cucumbers grow up it. very good way.. i wont go back to on the ground now.

cool! might try this!

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:09 AM
have a few drinks and chat it up with the guy at the bar. before you know it you won't remember what's his name.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:06 AM
:) keep us posted and safe surgery!

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:05 AM
I checked out your profile. It doesn't really tell anything and so with just those few words no one would contact you. you are one out of millions. if you want to get noticed try being more proactive.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:01 AM

They may be homeless but at least they will have affordable health care.ohwell

I can attest to the fact that they will NOT have affordable health care either. And I have been trying to warn and educate people about the stark realities for years.

Here in Alabama I own my home out right and don't have to worry about being put in the streets. But when it pertains to my health care needs the insurance quotes the Market Place gave me is too far above my price range to afford.

And I don't make enough money to afford the high cost of health care that my long term medical condition requires. But there's not any programs or government entities to help people like me.

Instead I have to make due without, and if I voice my complaints too loudly I get ridiculed and condemned for being a chronic complainer that can't even afford the basic cost of living.

But at least I'm not in the streets, right?

agree it's not affordable. if you look at it closely you have to come out of pocket deductible and premiums in the thousands before it's worth it.... just pay the penalty fee. it's cheaper. :/ sadly it's only affordable to low income.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:58 AM

Underwater doesn't mean they dont have a home. It means they owe more than it is currently worth. Most likely that means they bought it not long before the bubble burst If they paid so little so far.

I know... I was just thinking about all those who actually lost their homes too... and that the current homeowners who are already underwater might have to take the next step off the deep end and not be able to come back up. What then? Where do they all go?

I work in construction. We are building tons of apartments. They will be "renting" especially with how hard it is to get a mortgage these days.