Community > Posts By > TheJuice

TheJuice's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:44 PM
I did once when I was 16-17.
Dumb idea. Created animosity between the crew and myself. She got fired for some silly reason soon after. (not me)

Really stupid idea if you ask me.

TheJuice's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:45 PM

the best way to see women is to stand under the escalator at the mall...LOL

:laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl

TheJuice's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:36 PM
Years.

Not sure how long it was, but it was over 3 years.

I just didn't know what to say without sounding too cheesy or desperate.

TheJuice's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:27 PM
Kevin Smith.

Just to tell him thank you for making movies that make sense to all people, not just for critics or the elite.

TheJuice's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:21 PM
Weebl like pie

TheJuice's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:20 PM
I like Ghost Hunters as well.
I like GHI too, well, I like GHI but not Andy Andrews. He drives me nuts.

TheJuice's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:11 PM
I hate the girls who shove their tongues down MY throat. Yes, they do exist.

The other kind of bad kissing is when the girl twists your head in a certain fashion so that your neck hurts for the next three days. It sucks

I was never into licking a girl's face when I'm kissing her. I find it bizarre.

TheJuice's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:02 PM
Not really scary, but damn interesting. I watch it everyday on my lunch break. I love the suspense they add in to recreate what the families went though.

TheJuice's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:39 PM
I have two dogs, But i am open to more kinds of animals.
I like cats, but only the type that are affectionate not completely aloof like most cats.

TheJuice's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:31 PM
24 and single. Garbage

Do I win a trip to Honduras......Oh wait I'm already there.

TheJuice's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:30 PM

yep, sick of the nasty saved by zero commercial...

Everytime that spot was on, the TV's were on mute so I didn't think nothing of them, until just last week when they kept on coming on during commercial breaks of the World Series and Football.

TheJuice's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:25 PM
Edited by TheJuice on Sun 11/02/08 05:27 PM
The "Sham-Wow" jerkoff.
Headset on a commercial? Come'on.

That one and everything that Billy Mays endorses.

...And the Verizon "dead zone" TV spots. Gawd those are the DUMBEST thing ever.
Or the AT&T with the mom who says "what's up with these minutes, they don't expire" holding up little counting clocks. STUPID.

TheJuice's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:23 PM
I want to get one soon.
...On my back.

Basically a V-8 without the block. Just the Crank, pistons, and connecting rods arranged in the classic V with the "old school" Ford V8 symbol above it.
I think it would be sweet. ...And it's soemthing I could live with for the rest of my life.

TheJuice's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:22 PM
I do that everyday.
Pump some metal into my headphones and my cares about everything and world itself melts away.

TheJuice's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:17 PM
Thinking?
Yeah I do that on occassion(sp?)

But processing the thought into words usually comes out in short 3 second bursts, just like the way I learn!

TheJuice's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:13 PM

I hate to tell you this...SAW 5....sucks !

I thought that movie series sucked after "Saw"
It turned into the "Hellraiser" series of the 21st century. First one was good, second was okay, then downhill from there.

TheJuice's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:07 PM
I kissed my girl in the rain before. Only once, it was one of the most romantic things ever in my life. I would like to do that again.

TheJuice's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:05 PM
laugh rofl scared

Yep, that sums up my reactions to wearing a coconut thong.

My dogs are staying with my parents in Ohio. Along with their 10 year old dachshund.

No, you can't have my car. I've spent all of my waking years to find a model like that. But if you ask nicely maybe I could give you a "ride". Hello Exactly!

I don't really have close-up photos of myself being normal. Besides, I don't like fooling people with a face shot thinking that I have the 'joe six-pack" body.

TheJuice's photo
Sat 11/01/08 04:34 PM
yep.
those eyes or contacts or whatever are hot.

TheJuice's photo
Sat 11/01/08 04:32 PM
I'm not trying to get hits on my profile or anything like that.
I'm new to this online dating garbage (I call it that because I'm not used to it) and wonder if my profile is good enough for who its for. Or if I should make some efforts to re-word a few phases or statements. Mostly I wonder if my profile comes off the right way. Likeit wouldn't be twisted into something someone might dislike.
Thanks everyone.

Previous 1