Community > Posts By > misstina2

misstina2's photo
Thu 12/17/15 06:08 PM
flowerforyou Watch está mal escritoflowerforyou Parece que usted está buscando solamente rubias que se gong para limitar you.Are realmente gong sólo a ser atraídos por las rubias? ¿Cómo ha sido trabajar para usted? Usted escribe mismos intereses no tiene sentido por lo que la lista de lo que le interesa en .I ve usted tiene 18 años sea segura la buena suerteflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Thu 12/17/15 05:56 PM
flowerforyou look for clues and sift through the fakesflowerforyou good luckflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Thu 12/17/15 05:54 PM
flowerforyou well they have std dating sites flowerforyou I'd thank them for being honest and be supportive as a friendflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Wed 12/16/15 04:45 PM
flowerforyou Go west. Very far west. North Dakota to be exact.

Here's the catch: It has to be a small town in North Dakota.

Turns out, women in the state are moving away in droves, heading to big cities to pursue professional careers. They leave behind a slew of young, single men who are staying put to manage their family's farms, reports The Associated Press of a disturbing trend.

How bad is it? Every year, the Wabek Bar in Plaza, North Dakota, which is about 70 miles from the Canadian border, hosts a bachelorette auction. It was started a few years ago by the bar's owners, Kim and Angie Letvin, when they noticed the men were getting lonely. The Letvins import pretty girls and auction them off to the highest bidder for a fun date. The proceeds benefit a charity. Some guys say it's the ONLY way they can meet a woman in that town. The auction is so popular that about 100 folks show up--which is more than half the total population of Plaza. At the most recent auction, some dinner dates went for more than $100. A skydiving date brought in a hefty $425.

There are about 254,000 men in the state of North Dakota who are 15 and older. Census figures show that 32 percent of them have never been married, compared with 23 percent of the 258,000 women in that age group. And in the rural counties, the gap is even wider. Perhaps more telling is the fact that in the past 10 years, the number of adults in North Dakota between 20 and 34 years old plunged 16 percent. "Most people get married in their mid-20s. We're losing those people. You can see that in many of these rural areas--right after high school, they leave," Richard Rathge, director of the state data center at North Dakota State University, told AP. "The longer one delays marriage, the more we become fixed in our ways. And that's when a person is less likely to get married."flowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Wed 12/16/15 04:40 PM
flowerforyou If you know the answer then just tell us since you brought it upflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Wed 12/16/15 02:38 PM
flowerforyou Ask them to web cam/facetime so you can see if you like them in their current stateflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/15/15 07:58 PM
this says story is false http://firsttoknow.com/truth-revealed-about-woman-arrested-in-walmart-for-using-tampons/

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/15/15 07:48 PM
flowerforyou I remember this i wonder if she's married what kind of man would want her?flowerforyou clearly derangedflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/15/15 07:45 PM
flowerforyou I'm going to ask what everyone wants and then decideflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/15/15 07:35 PM
flowerforyou I will tell you laterflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/15/15 05:29 PM
flowerforyou welcomeflowerforyou not really possibilities of future are endlessflowerforyou good luck for upcoming yearflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/15/15 05:25 PM
flowerforyou welcomeflowerforyou with no picture,no information and i'll tell you later i wish you lots of luckflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Wed 12/09/15 12:12 AM
^^^:tongue: yeah thought i'd be a damper:tongue:

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/08/15 11:51 PM
Breastfeeding and Chocolate
~
Chocolate and Babies

Unfortunately, chocolate and nursing don’t always go hand in hand…

When you need to decrease your chocolate intake…

Your baby becomes more active and alert than usual.
Your baby becomes fussy, restless and struggles to sleep.
Your baby seems to have runnier stools and gas pain.
Diarrhea or green stools.
Your baby refuses to nurse.
Rash around the anus.
Vomiting.

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/08/15 11:29 PM
flowerforyou sure there isflowerforyou good luck finding herflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/08/15 11:28 PM
tongue2 oh yeah i know this answerwhat I'll tell you latertongue2

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/08/15 05:18 PM
flowerforyou Then What is independent about some men , one way or the other you have to depend on somebody for survivalflowerforyou

misstina2's photo
Tue 12/08/15 05:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQL-B3PNkeI

misstina2's photo
Mon 12/07/15 10:23 PM
Wowza

misstina2's photo
Sun 12/06/15 10:39 PM
flowerforyouI see no toilet or showershocked I see issuesshocked

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25