Community > Posts By > Cpcheek08

Cpcheek08's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:03 AM

post them up, this is my kind of receipt right here. i love restraunt style, not chunky and has alittle spice too it. love it.

Exactly. I grew up on Chi-Chi's salsa and nothing compares to it now. Does anyone remember what Chi-Chi's was?

Cpcheek08's photo
Tue 11/04/08 12:03 AM
The risk of infection for piercings in the mouth are relatively small. You make spit all the time which kinda keeps them clean but rinsing with some Listerine makes sure you're good.

I say go for it. Msmyka's right. If you dont like them, take them out. I had a 4G in both ears and my tongue pierced at one point, tongue healed fine and when I downgraded my earrings to a 12G, my ears just closed in around them.

Cpcheek08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:56 PM
Alot of people do. I don't think they smell like the label says half the time. Ours are made out of soy and have twice as much fragrance than most. They also burn longer and cleaner and burn the whole candle down to the bottom.

Cpcheek08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:52 PM
Edited by Cpcheek08 on Mon 11/03/08 11:57 PM
I might get in trouble for this, but I figured why not...

Believe it or not, I manufacture and sell scented candles, spa products and gift baskets. If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive present for employees, family or friends, I can be your guy. happy

If this appeals to you, send me a message and I'll tell you more. And if you're an Indiana native, I can probably hand deliver it, which saves you shipping. happy

Cpcheek08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:46 PM
Aw, then why tell me?? Now I have to find your dad... :)

Cpcheek08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:19 PM
True story:: "Oo, I know this great place my ex used to take me to!"

Another true story: I pick her up and over her shoulder she yells, "Bye Tod."

I ask "Who's tod...?"

"Just this guy I met last night."

"Huh. Ok, wait here and I'll pull my car around."

I sometimes wonder if leaving was good or bad...

Or if she says goodbye too and kisses all of her flowers before we leave.

Cpcheek08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:11 PM
I'm an ok cook, but I'm looking for a good decently spicy salsa recipe. Preferably, not too sweet. Any help?

Cpcheek08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:08 PM
Walking my way around the forum, I found two posts concerning piercings and saw a picture of a two year old who had pierced ears. (she's absolutely cute, for the record.) I have my ears pierced, but I was thinking, I've seen mothers take their child into a mall store (i.e. Claire's) and watching as the piercer tried to dot the little girl's ears and pierce them.

To be honest, I think it is more trouble than it is worth at such a young age. Their pain tolerance is kinda low, they fidget with them because they are not used to them, and if they aren't taken care of they get infected.

I'm not saying its a bad thing, for most girl babies it just adds to their cuteness. Any thoughts?

Cpcheek08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 10:55 PM
Edited by Cpcheek08 on Mon 11/03/08 10:57 PM
Just so everyone knows, this is a few snakebite piercings...

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/02-tongue/A00803/high/snakebite1.jpg

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/04-eyebrow/A70121/high/bmepb438496.jpg

I agree with other guy though. Hot on women, but only a handful of people (including women) look good in them. Ex-girlfriend had them. Kinda created a hassle in bed...

((Can't seem to make the links work. You'll have to copy and paste into the address bar...)) spock

Cpcheek08's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:47 PM
Google search an ATI radeon. (Or go to Best Buy :)But pick carefully, some cards will say 4x/8x but onyl have an 8x connector. And better is kind of a loose term, it depends on what your using it for. WoW would probably run fine with a mid-grade card. But if you're into flash creation, Photoshop and running multiple programs at once, you may want to go a little further up the chain.

Cpcheek08's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:46 PM
Chris/

23/M/Indianapolis

Cpcheek08's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:44 PM
I'm usually out Tuesday nights at Pepper's on 135 for free pool. Or That Place occasionally. Great tables and decent music. Although work kind ****s up my time alot, send me a message if you want to play sometime.

Cpcheek08's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:42 PM
I suppose this is where I introduce myself. Hi, I'm Chris living on the southside of Indy looking for a girl who is not angry at the world and all that. Thought I would give the online thing a try.

Here's hoping.

-Chris

Cpcheek08's photo
Sat 11/01/08 10:41 PM
I'm on the southside but will go downtown occasionally. Always looking for new people to go at a few games and a beer. Interested?