Community > Posts By > clintonwood66

clintonwood66's photo
Tue 11/12/13 04:45 PM
hi any girls on here want to go on a date and talk hang out and get to know each other dont be shy lets hang out and no i dont do one night stands...:)

clintonwood66's photo
Mon 11/11/13 09:55 PM
hi a little about me im here looking for a women who wants a permanent relation ship and kids..and no i do not do one night stands that **** is bad and i want a girl i can love and be with if any respond to this then message me and lets meet in person i live in mesa Arizona so if you live around here lets meet thanks for reading..

clintonwood66's photo
Mon 11/11/13 09:45 PM
everybody knows the best marriage is one between a def husband and a blind wife..clinton wood..i like this one.

clintonwood66's photo
Mon 11/11/13 09:24 PM
hey people say you cant find some one that your looking for on all these dating sites but i think you can man im looking for a women who wants a permanent relation ship and kids and no one night stands man that **** is not right..

clintonwood66's photo
Sun 11/10/13 06:48 PM
yeah man i live in Mesa Arizona and i find it hard to meet girls on the web who want long term relation ship they put on there profile thats what they want and i tell them about my self and thats what i am looking for to and i dont want one night stands or any thing that **** is wrong and they put stuff are there profile that is not true man...:(