Community > Posts By > coffeelover5

coffeelover5's photo
Wed 01/29/14 02:14 PM
So its the end of BB Again!! would you date and fall in love with some one on a TV show!! really I don t think so what do you think Lee
from blue yes so no more yawn: yawn

coffeelover5's photo
Sun 01/05/14 09:15 AM
So yes a new has come and gone!!any new year targets!!eat less chocolate!!more sex were are English! keep fit more sports me more spanking :smile:

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 12/26/13 02:02 PM
So how did yours go this year myself I was drunk stuffed under the Christmas tree by 11pm you ?laugh

coffeelover5's photo
Tue 12/17/13 06:59 AM
Who would it be and why!! myself i would like nice slim girl with lots of fun who cares too and likes to talk!!must be in Kent!:tongue:

coffeelover5's photo
Tue 12/10/13 08:29 AM
Calling lovely Lady,s in the area of Tunbridge wells and surounding villages.would like to meet up for meal with me At The Barn food/drink i have special discount price in Jan/Feb.

please get in touch X:banana:

coffeelover5's photo
Tue 12/03/13 07:42 AM
I mean to find love to travel to find love the other side of the world
To go to every single nights going seek the lonely hearts pages ect
Me still seeking love how about you

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 11/28/13 05:10 AM
Is the one only Eilly Golding my all round great singer dancer and
music makerlove

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 11/28/13 05:05 AM
Were do you do coffee and is it your special place Pret mong Costa coffee Starbucks.

I found that mine was pret good food drink the people the chat other chains not so good women back stabing gossbing about others men farting ectlaugh

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 11/28/13 04:55 AM
Herd the news about this yesterday in English green and plesant somethink magic about this great thing i then here they have shot a few of them dead. Why why why sadtears

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 11/28/13 04:45 AM
being tied up spanked nacked and put in hand cuffs sounds like fun
with your lover or lady friend.But the news story of slaves of girls
in london last week for 30 years is wow shocking stuff how can this happen ::noway

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 11/28/13 04:36 AM
Calling all lady,s who live in the location of Tunbridge wells if your single looking for a lovely date or coffee easy going bloke who likes joke! so far on this site i have profile views form other countrys strange :tongue:

coffeelover5's photo
Sat 11/23/13 05:21 AM
You say Tunbridge wells is boring!!you may have point but the town has class!!you see thats whats makes it a safe town!!Canterbury!is nice but thats a city like Brighton lots going on laugh

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:20 AM
Please rate my profile from a lady,s point of view too much said about me or too little said
Thanks give producitve feed back laugh

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:15 AM
What to meet up and chat try the cake shed on the pantils Tunbrige wells lovely suroundings and good home made cake there almost as good as sex:smile:

coffeelover5's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:10 AM
Yes Looking but not finding yet in the Tunbridge wells area kent seeks lovely lady what dose man have to do to get a date ive joined
a few dateing sites there all the same but this site is new to try
love

coffeelover5's photo
Sat 11/16/13 07:08 AM
Hey iam new to this site seeking new and fun times with some one in the Tunbridge wells area!from 25-39 lady,s are you intresed easy going careing man please reply love :banana: