Community > Posts By > iamalovedrug

iamalovedrug's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:37 AM
i'm not saying that i'm better than anyone but the first reply i got was "DRUGS ARE BAD MMMKAY"

apparently i am out-aged and thwarted by the lordz of the internet forumzzz!! lawl

i'll be laughing my behind all the way through medical school next semester!

iamalovedrug's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:30 AM
holy CRAP. this article isn't about turning everyone into pot heads and drug crazed addicts! the article is stating how cannabinoid interact with the NATURALLY OCCURRING cannabinoid receptors in your body. do you ANY of you have a background in chemistry/neuroscience and can COMPREHEND and READ this article with no bias? this article is saying "hey weed has some pretty interesting properties to it...maybe we can figure out the genome for that property and sythesize to make people better instead of concocting synthetic drugs"

i'm not saying i condone smoking weed or getting f'ed up...at all. i'm saying, READ THE ARTICLE for what it's worth!

iamalovedrug's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:23 AM

one of the best articles i've found on pubmed in a while...

http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/content/2/1/17

Harm reduction is in place in Canada. A meth addict is talked into doing crack because "it's less harmful". I know someone whose bf went thru that. I don't understand the mentality.

i think all of you are getting lost in to the social stigmas and not READING how the active compounds of the plant work. this website and article is not suggesthing that EVERYONE BECOME A POT HEAD but to maybe look at how it interacts with the body and PERHAPS synthesize "just the good parts"

and as far your "story" about canada, i live by the rule of "if i didn't see it happen or do it myself, i don't believe it"...he said she said doesn't hold up in my world :) :)

iamalovedrug's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:12 AM

Hey, as long as harm reduction includes keeping pot heads away from the public, whether they are recreational or medicinal users, FINE. I don't want either on the highways or in public any more than I want drunk people in these areas. STAY HOME. Kill yourself and your own, not me and mine.

haha ok woman...no way i'm gonna argue this with you... i bet you're the type of person who sends glittery animated .gif's of cats and martini glasses that say "have a nice weekend"............hahaha

iamalovedrug's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:55 AM
one of the best articles i've found on pubmed in a while...

http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/content/2/1/17

iamalovedrug's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:23 AM
to some curtis mayfield

iamalovedrug's photo
Sun 02/22/09 05:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7kmUayqxeM

lol imagine all the people rolling at that show haaaaaahahha

if that link doesn't work for you.....uhh the video is called The Disco Biscuits, 1/22/09 Mindless Dribble Jam

iamalovedrug's photo
Sun 02/22/09 05:05 AM
that's why you get a north face :)

iamalovedrug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:16 AM
It's not a food a festivity! It's a SPIRITUAL MUSICAL BLISS festivity :)

iamalovedrug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:10 AM
Who is going to be there!? I know I am!

iamalovedrug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:09 AM
Who is going to be there!? I know I am!

iamalovedrug's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:52 AM

peace up a-town down

drinker

DOn't even get me started on this one...

iamalovedrug's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:48 AM

if meds count as hitting the bong...yes
hit's from the bong ! smokin

Who doesn't love Cypress Hill??

iamalovedrug's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:42 AM
if meds count as hitting the bong...yes

iamalovedrug's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:41 AM
some of these replies that have 500 quotes within quotes look like mahjonng tiles

iamalovedrug's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:39 AM
I'm new to the site :) Heeeey guys!!