Community > Posts By > puttytat61

puttytat61's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:26 AM
when you find one of those buttons or a i dont give a **** button send them my way after being hurt by all women in my life.

puttytat61's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:38 AM
right all them. you cannot depend on what some of you ladys say you say that you want a lasting relationship right, us men say we like that also riht. then comes the money issue then you are asking us for money which this man does not have i barely pay my bills dont get me wrong im not saying that im not able to show a woman a good time. but everytime i try to get to know more about her her comes the subject about how much money i make its like aall they care about i wish that i could find someone like my donna again she loved me for me loved other people more tham herself. didnt care if i was rich or poor. shes out ther again i know.

puttytat61's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:29 AM
us men are not all like that,im not but a lot of you women like to play games

puttytat61's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:27 AM
my bigist problem with women is that they like to play their little games with me. say that they are interested in me talk to me for a while and then you never here from them they are scarred to meet you and if you give them your phone number and want to talk to them and get to know them they say that they will call you and never do. but if you should do them the way that they do you then you are a -------.and a -------. my former wife donna who passed away on feb 20 2007 wasnt afraid to take a chance she gave me her phone no and athough she didnt know me phoned me and we talked and got to know each other,and before long i went over to her house. and we were married for 28 years. but these women today are all scared i dont know how some of them will ever meet anyone like that.

puttytat61's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:23 AM
well here i am sittingall along ,where are all the women, from around mesquite and garland texas 50-60 years of age who want a serious relatonaship? i have not had ant luck. and the ones that i have found say they are interested in me, but i e-mail them for a while , and wham they never come back. can anyone help me or do i have to spend the remainder of my life being lonely,maybe noone wants a widower.

puttytat61's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:23 PM
happy i just want to say thanks to everyone on this site i think that at long last that i have found the riht lady for me. she is my age a good christian woman and thats hard to find on these kind of sites. we have benn talking for a while and i will probaly get to meet her in person this weekend and take her out on a date. she doesnt have anyone to spend christmas with so i told her that it would be an honor for her to spend it with me.BILLY RAY HORTON OF DALLAS,TEXAS

puttytat61's photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:29 PM
complete waste of time!!!!!!!!!. people dont bother with this no one will ever get back to you they dont know that you exist here!!!!!!!

puttytat61's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:39 PM
any women from mesquite texas? come back to me.

puttytat61's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:18 AM
i feel that im just wasting time on this ive e-mailed several women they just want get back to you. it takes forever, in the meantime you are so lonely to meet someone that you wish you were dead or something. it no fun being lonely and this site is suppose to help you give me a break? people dont waste your time!!!!

puttytat61's photo
Mon 12/01/08 02:57 PM
happy hello everyone im hoping to find that special someone im a male looking for a good kind hearted woman from the mesquite texas area. she has to be a christian, no smoking or drinking, and doesnt care weather im rich or poor, and will love me for onlly me. i know that you are out there ladys because i once found my love for 28 years. i want a lady for a long term relationship eventualy leading to marriage. 40-60 years of age.